Chapter 5

Hey sorry for the wait. i've been so busy with school, senoir things, and getting ready for college. UGH school sucks. :) I rather write. Well i sent a message to all my fans that i took this story out the Watty Awards because i want be able to finsih in time because this is one is going to be long and i have alot of ideas for it and plus SCHOOL. But i put in 'Remember' and "Divide.' instead... hope i win. i'm just telling you readers this if you didnt get the message. Also i nominated 'Divide.' for best cast if you want to vote you can. and i THINK thats all. :)) REMEBER VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

 -Alyana

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 5

Chloe bolts up out of bed only to be push back down by some strong hands. She starts to scream, “Bond! Turn it off.” Things begin to shake inside Violet dark room making shelves fall over and glass shatter. “Chloe!” Violet screams trying to get the witch under control. The witch begins to feel something inside her burning. It was painful and it was a new feeling she had never felt before. It was almost as close as the feeling she had with Violet when they marked each other but more intense.  She begins to scream again but in pain. “Victoria!” Violet calls and Chloe mother rushes in.

Chloe falls back onto the bed and begins to shake uncontrollably and her eye begins to glow but red. She reaches out violently for Violet neck but the wolf pulls back fast knowing Chloe was very deadly right now but Violet doesn’t let go and pushes Chloe back down onto the bed trying to hold her there.

“Listen! Step back and then I will create a protection barrier around her.” Victoria orders. “It will keep her calm.”

“You can’t…” Violet hollers over Chloe screaming. Victoria cuts Violet off and says, “We don’t have time for discussion. Do as I say. You know I wouldn’t hurt her.”

Violet bites her lip in questioning and then let’s go of Chloe and steps back. Victoria throws her hands out and covers Chloe body in blue and green orbs. Chloe fights it with her powerful magic and Violet wolf bond making her stronger than her mother. Sweat falls down Victoria face. Violet stands there feeling useless as her wife screams out, “Please stop the bond.” She didn’t know was it her bond making Chloe feel this way or something new but she could feel Chloe pulling energy out of her to over power her mother and it was making her weak. Violet fall to her knees feeling sick and begins to breathe hard and growls from the pain. Chloe had never pulled energy from her before; she didn’t even know it was possible.

Anne burst through the door when she notices the entire mansion shaking. She see’s Violet on the floor trying to control her breathing and Chloe on the bed screaming with green and blue orbs around her body. Anne quickly knew what spell Victoria was using.  She immediately helps Victoria with the spell over powering Chloe. It wasn’t easy because the witch was strong and with the 1st generation blood running through her veins was making it very difficult. Finally Chloe collapses onto the bed and mumbles before falling out, “Stop this feeling.”

<><> 

“I’ve started the bond but I will need some of her blood and her hair to finish the process.” Cassandra explains. “She is very strong.”

Virgil smirks and stands, “I’m so proud of you honey.”

The older dark haired girl smiles and when Virgil walks out the room without another word she feels relieved. She walks upstairs to her old and dusty room. The mansion she woke up in was abandon and it stills creep her out a little. She hears voices at night and she doesn’t understand where it is coming from. Finally she is lying in her bed resting. She stares at the ceiling and thinks about when she was awaken at eight.