Chapter 9

Hoped You Enjoy :)

Softball Try-Outs were today. Was kinda nervous but i did good. :) Oh and my cousin went off to the National Guard for training. She is going to be gone for 3 months. That girl is my life. I'm going to really miss her. We were always together. Now who i'm i going to talk to :((... I miss her already.. UGHHH COME BACK!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU KILA

Here You GO...

Chapter 9

Cassandra lays in her bed and thinks of Violet. ‘I promise’ is what Violet said. “She promised.” The older witch whispers and then closes her eyes with a smile on her face. She had to think of something…some she wants…. something she always wanted out of her misery life.

Cassandra hears two knocks on her door making her groan turning over looking at the clock that read 8:00. ‘Virgil.’ She thinks then gets out of bed and opens the door to see one of the red cloaked men standing there. “Virgil wants to speak with you. It’s very important.”

Cassandra rolls her eyes then shut her door after saying, “Tell him I’m on my way.” She then turns around and grab a pair of grey sweat pants pulling them over her hips and a random t-shirt off the floor pulling her hair into a high pony-tail. She then walks out into the cold hallway and heads to Virgil room. She knocks a few times and finally after waiting she heard Virgil holler, “Come in.”

She walks in to see Virgil at his desk reading one of his old boring novels from the 17 century. “You wanted me?” Cassandra asks.

“Yes sit.” Virgil orders.

Cassandra does as demand and then Virgil slams the book and turns around and asks, “You’ve been visiting Violet haven’t you.”

“Yeah…keeping her alive.”

“She hasn’t tried to get you to help her?” Virgil asks making Cassandra eye brow arch. Why would Virgil ask something like that? Did he know? “No.” The witch lies. “She’s too weak to talk. She eats and sometimes calls me Chloe which is very annoying.”

Virgil stands and eyes Cassandra for a few seconds then replies, “Well that won’t be a problem after tonight.”

“What’s your new plan?”

“I’m taking her wolf.”

Cassandra giggles and asks, “How you plan on doing that? She’s an alpha.”

“You will see my darling…then we can work on you controlling your little sister.” Virgil finishes and walks into the bathroom leaving Cassandra alone to think. As the witch sits there she thank god that Virgil isn’t strong enough to read her thoughts or feel her feelings like she can do with Chloe. She begins to bite her nail and wonders how the hell she is supposed to help Violet. ‘He will kill me.’ Cassandra thinks. ‘Or worse…put me asleep again and then break me again.’ the witch stands walks towards her room and thinks over and over again wondering is saving Violet such a good idea.

<><> 

‘She will come Violet. Stay strong…for Chloe…for Rue.’ Violet thinks while continuing to hang in the old rusty chains that wouldn’t break. The brunette then groans thinking what have she gotten herself into promising something to Cassandra that she didn’t have any idea what the promise was. ‘I had no choice.’ She argues with herself. ‘It shouldn’t be that bad.’ She further thinks then closes her eyes trying to get as much energy in as possible.

Back at the mansion Chloe and the others were packing up their weapons. Catherine grabs her 9mm and puts it behind her back and walks towards Olivia who is ordering the pack around. She touches her on the back and whispers, “I love you.” Olivia turns around and smiles, “I love you too but can you promise me something.”