Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Chloe moans and lies back down in the bed. No matter how much she moan  or cried Anne or her mother would not heal her.

“Violet!” Chloe calls.

Violet rushes into the room and asks panicking, “Are you okay?”

“Violet.” Chloe mumbles rubbing her stomach. “What should we name her or him?”

Violet smiles and then sits next to her wife and thinks, “Well I don’t know. I haven’t thought about that yet.”

Chloe bites her bottom lip and then whispers, “We’re going to be okay right?”

Violet furrows her eyebrow and whispers pecking the witch on her lips, “We always make it through Chloe. I will not let it start now.”

Chloe tries to blink away her tears but it was too late. “How can I protect you Violet with a growing baby in my stomach?”

“This time let me protect you okay honey.”

“You making me sit this one out.” Chloe mumbles.

“Yes.” Violet kisses Chloe on the lips. “If you get hurt we want be able to heal you without affecting the baby.”

“I know.” Chloe replies. “It’s just. I’m always there to watch your back to protect you and now I don’t know how I can help.”

Violet grins and kisses Chloe, “Trust me I will find something.”

Chloe smiles as Violet wipes her tears away, “It’s going to be okay I promise.”

<><> 

“Sir.”

“What!” John screams.

He was pissed. One of his own betrayed him and he almost got his head bit off by an alpha. They had to retreat when the two witches he didn’t know about ran out the woods. Now they were back on top of the hill where the burning house was.

“We have found the creatures.”

“Where are they!” He demands.

“They’re at another mansion somewhere in the woods.” The boy speaks. “It’s seems to be heavily guarded.”

“I see.” John says then asks. “How much equipment we have left.”

“Just half sir and there may be three missiles left.” The boy answers.

John sneers. It never took this much to kill some creatures. However, failure was not an option.

“Get everything ready. We will have victory.”

<><> 

Violet smirks when she sees her brothers outside the gates of Catherine home.

“Heard you needed some help little sister.” Ethan smirks.

Violet only rolls her eyes and opens the gate where she playfully fights Ethan. Once Ethan mated and excepted that he wasn’t going to be the alpha he began to develop a better relationship with Violet. Now he lives two towns away where he is married and has a little boy.

Lucas began traveling the world with his wife when he finally mated. He was still a little immature at times but you could tell that he loved his wife very much.

Scott which was her favorite and always will be her favorite went off and did what he always wanted to do. Live a normal life. He went to college and got his doctor degree and now lives somewhere on a hill with his wife and son.