Chapter 10

So i'm really tired right now. :) So if there are any grammer issues i'm terribly sorry.

Hope You ENjoy :)

Chapter 10

Violet kicks opens her mansion doors and rushes up towards her room and lies Cassandra down onto her bed with a concern Victoria and confused Chloe following closely behind her. Violet looks down at the older witch and notice that Cassandra wasn’t in any pain anymore. “Violet.” She hears Cassandra whispers hoping Chloe didn’t over hear. She quickly turns around and Victoria asks, “How?”

“I...” Violet starts but quickly shuts her mouth. “It would be better if you ask Cassandra everything when she wakes up.”

Victoria sits in the nearby chair and answers, “I agree.” Violet weakly smiles and then walks by Victoria until the mother grab her arm and smiles, “Thank-you for saving her.”

“She saved me.” Violet answers and then walks into the hall knowing Chloe would be following. She begins to bite her lip hating that Chloe caught her kissing Cassandra and to make matters worse Cassandra was Chloe older sister. Violet groans and then she feels hands on her lower back. She turns to face Chloe. “Catherine should check your wounds.”

“I’m fine.” Violet shrugs.

“Please.” Chloe begs making the older wolf groan. She quickly walks into the kitchen to see all eyes on her. She begins to bite her lip again. She didn’t do anything wrong. She did what she had to… so why Catherine and Olivia were eyeing her like she just got caught cheating on her wife. ‘Okay yes fine I kind of did… but it was for me to survive.’ Violet argues with herself.

“How are you feeling Violet?” Catherine asks smartly poking her in her side making her cringe from the pain. The red-head smirks thinking, ‘You so deserve that and worse.’ Violet glares at her and then growls, “Stop!”

Catherine roll her eyes and then orders, “Take your shirt off and lie down for me.” Violet does as she orders and waits for Catherine to treat on her body.

Over in the other corner Chloe leans on the wall in deep thought. She didn’t know how to feel. Not too long ago she was stressing to save the love of her life and was caught off guard when she seen Violet and some unknown girl making out. At first she thought maybe Violet was cursed or was being force but when she and the gang began to move in she couldn’t believe her ears. Violet said I love you Cassandra so easily with so much truth and so much passion that she even believed the words.  This made her heart break in so many pieces.

Right then she felt her other side wanting to be release. The anger she been trained to keep locked up was fighting to be let out and destroy this new Cassandra. She hated how she was feeling she wanted to kill. She felt evil and dirty. Chloe bites her lip at her thoughts and then thinks back when Violet threw her down on the ground and tried her best to protect this Cassandra. Now she finds out that this is her older sister. ‘What type of shit is this?’ Chloe thinks and then chews harder on her sore lip. Finally after all this hard work she gets her wife back but also her dead older sister who apparently is in love with her wife. This thought makes her angry again that she has to shut her eyes and breathe.

“Chloe?”

Chloe looks up and see’s all eyes on her. She shakes her thoughts away and then asks, “Yes?”

“Did you hear me?” Catherine questions arching her eyebrow.

“No.”

“Well Violet can heal now. So you and her can leave and talk at the cabin while I check on Cassandra.” Catherine says.