Chapter 23

Enjoy :)

Chapter 23

“Violet!” Chloe cries. She shuts her eyes tight and hears the bell of the school go off. Violet only smirks. She knew in time Chloe would quit. She could not win this war. “Say it.” Violet growls.

“No!” Chloe whispers harshly back. Violet only shakes her head in disappointed and curves her fingers knowing this movement would make Chloe scream. The witch hollers and Violet grins and kisses the side of her neck before biting down onto it. She then smacks the side of Chloe bare ass then growls, “Say it!”

“No!” Chloe screams and Violet growls again. Chloe wouldn’t budge. All she wanted the witch to do was say, ‘I quit you win.’ Violet thinks hard and hard but it seem like Chloe won this battle. She bites Chloe lip and within a few more seconds. Chloe is sent over the edge in ecstasy. Violet pulls back and looks at her beautiful wife who is leaning on the wall in the janitors closet of their high school. The plan was to get Chloe to give up because she really wanted to win. After what Chloe did to Violet the alpha knew she had to get Chloe to understand who was in control.

A few days ago Violet was in detention for lashing out at some poor boy. Honestly she did not care it was not like it was going to be her last time in detention. But she was surprise when Chloe walked in with her short skirt on and blouse. Violet couldn’t help but advert her eyes to Chloe ass as the witch bends over to pick up her pencil. She then growls when she looks around and notices all the other boys staring.

“Fuck if I could get a piece of that.” One guy whispers lowly to his friend. Violet instantly growls and shouts “Shut it before I bury you ten feet under.”

The boy and his friend gulp and turn their heads looking somewhere else. Violet turns her head to see Chloe chewing on the end of the pencil as the teacher explains something to her. Violet knew the witch understood the problem. She was trying to get to her and it was fucking working. Violet could feel herself getting hotter each moment and she knew Chloe felt it also through their bond because the witch grins and asks, “Could I go to the back of the library and see could I find a book to help me.” Chloe leans over a little and the teacher eyes adverts towards Chloe chest and Violet couldn’t help herself. She stands clenching her fist and walks towards Chloe taking her jacket off and putting on Chloe.

Chloe bites her lip slowly and leans in and whispers, “Thank-you.” She then winks and walks towards the back. Violet sits back down after glaring at the teacher and notices the clock going by slowly.

About twenty minutes later Chloe comes back and ask softly, “Could I get help please. There is a book really out of my reach. Since you are grading papers I was wondering could Violet help me.” Chloe blinks her eyes and the teacher couldn’t do anything but agree he could not say no. Violet rolls her eyes and stands after the teacher says, “Go help Chloe out please.”

Chloe turns away and walks deeper into the library and Violet watches as Chloe hip sways from side to side in their new uniform. It was plaid green and her dress shirt had two extra buttons undone so you could see down her shirt. Violet bites her knuckles trying to keep her hormones in check.

Chloe smirks she had Violet where she wanted her.

Violet yelps when she is push into the books cases. She was in such a deep thought that she didn’t react to Chloe kisses until seconds later. Chloe pulls onto her brunette hair and Violet moans as her hands disappear underneath Chloe skirt to find that the witch wasn’t wearing any panties. “”Fuck Chloe.” Violet opens her eyes to look into the smirking witch eyes. Chloe pulls her wrist away and whispers, “You have to wait until I get what I want.”