Chapter 32

Chapter 32

“Chloe!” Violet screams.

Chloe wraps a sky blue towel around her body and walks out the bathroom still wet. “Yes honey.” Violet stands there with her hand on her hip. She looked frustrated. Chloe walks towards the dresser dropping her towel throwing Violet off for a minute.

Chloe smirks and grabs her black matching underwear and bra and slips them on painfully slow. Violet growls and then shakes her head clear of her naughty thoughts and says, “Chloe?”

“Yes dear.”

“Your sister took my motorcycle.” Violet pouts.

Chloe bites her lip to keep from laughing. It was cute. Violet had a thing for her bikes. She had about ten of them. Took good care of them and when someone touch it she would explode. However, Cassandra was special in this case. So since Violet couldn’t threaten her older sister with her words she is now here pouting at her. She wanted her to fix the problem.

“She can drive any car she wants.” Violet pouts further. “The Audi, Camaro, Lamborghini, even my Porsche 911.” Violet crosses her arms over her chest and stomps her foot like a spoil child. “But not my bikes Chloe.” She whines and then gets distracted again when Chloe begins to lotion her legs slowly.

“I will talk to her Violet.”

Chloe stands and walks towards Violet and grins. She leans in and kisses Violet making the wolf groan. Violet instantly grabs Chloe hips bringing her closer. She was happy now. In this state of mind Cassandra could take any bike. Chloe pushes Violet into the dresser roughly as the kiss deepens.

Violet bites Chloe lower lip and begins to suck which drives Chloe crazy. The witch pulls back for air and Violet connects her mouth with Chloe neck. “You smell like apples.” Violet mumbles against her. “I could eat you up.”

Chloe steps back in a daze. She should have known not to take Violet this far. Now the alpha eyes were glowing and her chest of heaving up and down with want. Chloe bites her lip at the view and shrugs. She pulls Violet towards her and moans as the wolf strips her from her underwear and bra. Chloe pulls Violet shirt over her head and they fall onto the bed.

<><> 

 Chloe walks down stairs thirty minutes later with a grin on her face. She licks her lips savoring the taste before she walks into the kitchen. There was Cassandra sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and a designer magazine. “Finally got some.” Her older sister smirks.

Chloe rolls her eyes and runs her hands through her hair as she blushes. “Is it that obvious?”

“Yes.” Cassandra says taking another sip of her coffee.

Chloe pouts and asks, “How?”

“Well you glow.” Cassandra answers. “And blush every few minutes because you will sit back and think about it. Then you will blush for thinking about it.”

Chloe frowns. She had it bad.

“Violet, well she is more difficult to read. However, she will sit back and think about it also. Minus the blushing.”

“How do you know what she is thinking about?” Chloe asks curious.

“She will start smirking.”

Chloe laughs, then sips some of her apple juice and like Cassandra said she starts to blush for thinking about when Violet lick her all over just because she smelled of apples. I should use that body wash more often.