Chapter 18

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 18

“Violet!” Chloe shouts but the stubborn girl continues to walk towards the entrance of the school. Chloe looks around at the destroy lockers and crack ceiling from her magic. She in takes a breath and over hears the rumors already forming.

“Chloe what happen?” Chloe turns her head at Kimberly voice. “I can’t talk right now.” Chloe replies running after Violet who is cranking up her motorcycle. “Violet!” she shouts again but she is too late and the alpha speeds off towards town.

“Chloe?” Olivia screams pushing people out her and Catherine way. “Where the hell she is going? What happened?”

“They took Jessica.” Chloe answers. “Isaac and some policemen took her saying she was under arrest then Violet just start fighting Isaac.” Chloe explains tears beginning to swell in her eyes. “Now she is gone and I don’t know what to do.”

“She is going to the station.” Catherine speaks. “Let’s go.”

Everyone nods their head and jumps in Olivia car. Kimberly runs up as the black mustang gt roars. “Wait.” She begins to wave her hands while standing in front of the car. “I’m coming.”

“Kimberly you can’t. It’s dangerous.”

“No.” Kimberly opens the door and slides in. “I’m going.”

“We don’t have time for this.” Olivia says then speeds off.

Chloe begins to chew on her lip and Kimberly touches her shoulder and says, “It’s going to be fine.”

Chloe smiles towards Kimberly and nods. She silently prayed Violet wasn’t burning the station down.

<><> 

“Where the fuck is she?” Violet yells with venom in each word.

“Ma’am we cannot give you any information.” The policemen says shivering a little at the young girl standing in front of him.

“Look.” Violet points a finger at his chest making the cop step back. “I swear to god I will blow this fucking worthless piece of shit of a station down if you don’t show me where the hell Jessica is being held at. I know my fucking rights you worthless bastard.”

“Profanity isn’t ladylike at all.” Another voice interrupts making the cop release a breath he had been holding from fear. Violet turns her head to see Isaac on the other side of the bars. Violet eyes begin to glow violet.

“Leave us.” Isaac orders. The cop walks away quickly. “So you’re the alpha of this town.” The older man grins then speaks, “You should leave and stay out of this.”

Violet laughs running her hand through her hair. It’s like trouble always finds her. What was up with Divide? She roll her eyes and says, “I know my rights Isaac and I know you do not have the authority to be in police business. Unless Jessica is deadly or arrested then I have the right to speak to her after your questioning.” Violet finishes.

“Well…” Isaac starts smiling showing his teeth. “I’m not the type of person to go by the rules and plus in a few days I will own Divide and a lot of things will change in this town.”

Violet growls, “What the hell you want with this shitty town.”

Isaac laughs, “That for me to know. Just be patient honey.” He begins to walk away and Violet screams, “Let me see Jessica!”