Chapter 1

Hello Fans Again :) 

 Attention :) Very Important Message below 

This is the second book of Divide so if you haven't read the first book then you will be very confuse. So you can read Divide first and then come back. :) Enjoy

Chapter 1

“MOM!”

Victoria was in her chambers when she heard her daughter scream. She jumps out her bed wondering how she got there. She looks at her hands and then squeezes her head. ‘What happen?’ she asks herself. She bolts out bed and runs towards the door and it swings open with her mind. She was the Queen of Arlandria and someone drugged her. ‘Why?’ she wonders running towards her daughter room. She then begins to remember. She had a drink. ‘But with who?’ questions was storming her brain. ‘They drugged me. Something is up.’ She says and finally she was outside her daughter chambers. The doors burst open and her daughter was nowhere to be found. She triggers all the alarms and the louds bells goes off in the castle.

She races back to the main quarters to see all the ancestors standing in their ancient gowns. ‘LOCK the castle NOW.” She orders with all the strength she has in her throat. Even though she was scared out her mind about her daughter she still had to keep her image.

“Ma’am what’s the emergency?” Ben asks. She always liked him the best. He showed her the upright most respect than the rest of them. Maybe because he was her father best-friend and they fought against the wolves in the BIG war together. She never knew and right now she really didn’t care.

“My daughter is missing.” She answers coldly. “Now I want this castle locked also the city.”

Ben was about to speak to the distress mother but another voice pipe in before he could. “You know how your daughter is this happen last time just for some attention.”

Victoria turned her neck in anger and glared at the ancestor she couldn’t stand. He was tall and had brown hair that was up in a pony-tail. His eyes we’re dark as night and teeth white as snow. She hated him and his stupid smirk. He was very good-looking but she wished she could wipe his face off. “Virgil did I ask for your opinion on my daughter?” the witch asks with venom.

“I understand you are worried My Lady but your daughter Cassandra always does a stunt like this and we have come to agreement that we shouldn’t lock this castle and city down anymore.” Virgil explains with an evil smirk on his face. “We scare these innocent people every time you have a personal problem.”

“Personal problem?”

“Yes.” Virgil explains further. “This…” he jesters. “Your daughter missing has become a personal problem. Maybe she ran away because she didn’t get what she wanted because she is such a spoil brat.” Virgil finishes and seconds later there was a slap across his face that left a red mark.

“You won’t dare talk about my daughter like this ever.” Victoria growls. “Now we’re wasting time. I was drugged and I heard my daughter scream. NOW lock this damn city down.” Victoria orders. “And find my husband.” The ancestors nods and she demands, “You all be gone except Ben.”

The ancestors vanish.

“What the hell was that Ben?” Victoria asks. “Agreement?”

“Well we have been having daily meetings and Virgil has gotten half of the ancestors on his side. They all agree after the last incident with Cassandra that whenever you had a personal problem that you should figure it out yourself.” Ben answers. “I’m sorry I completely disagreed with it but as you know Virgil has a very persuasive voice.”