Chapter 39

Chapter 39

John smirks when one of his hunters bring a big silver safe.

“Sir we found this.” The boy says dropping the burned safe to the ground.

“Open it.” John orders.

The boy nods his head and says, “Maybe you should step back sir. It could explode.”

John nods his head and steps back a few steps but not much and then watch the boy open the safe while turning his head. When the safe is completely open and nothing has been set off the young hunter bring the safe towards John.

John goes through the safe finding three pistols and some documents. He smirks when he starts to flip through the papers. They were the files of all the creatures living in Violet mansion.

He flips through Violet document first noticing she is a wolf, the alpha, she also has the ability to spark fire from her fingers. John eyebrows furrow at that information. He had never met a wolf that controls another type of element like that. He also notices that Violet had a huge army. Her army was very advance and powerful.

The next file was of Chloe. Again John is surprised to see that Chloe is a witch and is living in a mansion full of wolves. He rub his head confused when he notice Violet and Chloe are married. The only thing that was circle in red ink in Chloe file was that she was a powerful witch.

As John continued to read he notice Catherine was a vampire and Olivia was a wolf from up north. Cassandra was another powerful witch. John rub his head again never in his life have he fought all species at once. He stands and orders “Bring all the equipment.”

The hunter looks confused and asks, “Which…

John cuts him off and demands, “All of them. The burning bombs for the vampires, the spears for the wolves, the defensive gadgets for the witches, bring everything.”

The boy rushes off and as order brings everything. John looks at the blue prints of Violet mansion and begins to rub his chin again. It was only one way into Violet mansion and that was the front gate. John notices that Violet mansion was huge but it was surrounded by tall black gates. The mansion not only held creatures but human servants and maids. John growls at this. “Them bastard using humans to clean after them!”

He flips again and then smirks. He was going to blow mansion up.

“Son call everyone to me.”

The boy nods his head and calls everyone. Less than a minute everyone was line up with their heads high.

“This battle will be different. It will be something you have never dealt with before.” John walks back and forth with his hands behind his back. “I never thought wolves, witches, and vampires could ever work together but this special group of bastards actually lives together. So we will have to attack hard and be smart because we will be going up against a very advance army. But we will burn them to the ground.”

“Yes John.” Everyone chants.

“We are the dragons and nothing frightens us.”

Everyone kneels and beats their chest with their right fist and chants, “We are the dragons, We live to fight,  we live to kill, we live to die, we live to protect our people from the living hell. We are the dragons. We will burn them to the ground!”

John grins as his army chants over and over again.

<><> 

Amber wakes up again confused about where she is until it dawns on her that she is in a mansion full of creatures that could tear her apart in seconds if they wanted to. Amber throws the sheets off of her and sneaks out the room. She walks around the huge mansion still amazed at how big it is. When she gets downstairs she walks towards the den and her mouth drops open at the huge TV that was planted on the wall. Amber was into electronics. Her dream was to go to school and become a hacker or a gamer. However, everything since yesterday has been changing. She was good with computers.  Like hacking into people profiles, emails, downloading illegal programs, hacking into the teachers computers changing her grades.