Chapter 15

Enjoy :)

Chapter 15

Chloe finally lifts up. She then walks towards Kimberly but the stubborn human stands up and push her away. She then cries, “What did you do?”

“It’s a sleeping spell Kimberly.” Chloe explains. “I didn’t kill her. I wouldn’t do that.”

Kimberly wipes her tears and then mumbles, “I’m sorry.” She then huffs. “I..I…we were going to kiss. Our first kiss. I didn’t know how to help her. I tried.” She then cries harder making Chloe pull her into a hug.

“It’s going to be okay.” She comforts in Kimberly ear.

Catherine takes Kimberly away to check on her wounds downstairs and Violet picks Cassandra up and lays her in the bed and asks, “What did you do?”

“I performed a sleeping spell.” She explains. Olivia and Violet listen in closely while she says, “She can’t go back if she’s in a deep sleep.”

“But what if she wakes back up?” Olivia questions.

“She can’t unless someone breaks the spell.” Chloe replies.

“So it’s like she in a coma.” Violet asks running her hands through her hair.

“Exactly.”

“I knew my wife was smart.” Violet grins and kisses Chloe fully on the lips.

<><> 

Virgil picks up a vase and throws it towards the nearest wall. He then hollers, “Why is the bond not working.”

“Chloe has performed a spell.” Sue answers without any care leaning on the wall.

“Well we need to get over there and break it.” Virgil screams. “I want my Cassandra back now.” He then walks up on Sue and yells, “And you will pay. This stupid plan never worked.”

Sue smirks and laughs, “Oh yes my plan did.” She then kicks Virgil in the stomach with all her power and retrieves something from behind her back and whispers, “I only helped you so I could get to this.” she laughs again and when Virgil tries to stand she punches him in the face with much more power and says, “Now I will be leaving. Oh and you better hurry if you want your Cassandra back.”

Sue then walks out the mansion and whispers, “Thanks for the wooden stick. I have an Original to kill.”

<><> 

Chloe and the crew flip through millions of pages. “Ugh.” Chloe screams with frustration. She picks the books of spells up and throws it towards the nearest wall. “None of this is helping at all.”

Violet runs her hand through her hair and whispers, “What about Arlandria library”

“We don’t have time.” Chloe replies.

“We have no choice unless you call Ben…”

Chloe interrupts her, “He will not have a clue what we are looking for but we can transport her to Arlandria. There’s no way Virgil will try to invade Arlandria just for one person right?”

“The counsels will have a fit with that.”

“I don’t care.” Chloe stress. “That’s all we have until we can find a way to break the bond.”

“Well let’s get her moving.” Violet orders. “Before it’s too late.”

Violet groans when she hears the alarms of the mansion going off. Her eyes immediately begin to glow. ‘Damn he got here fast.’ She thinks and then begins to throw orders in every direction. “Get the maids and servants out of here now. “ She then roughly grabs a guard and orders, “Bring Rue to me now!”