Chapter 17

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 17

One Month Later

Chloe laughs at the new pack member David as he tries to eat the school nasty Marconi drown in white milk. Violet roll her eyes at their silliness and pulls Chloe closer as the witch burst into laughter when David almost pukes.

"I told you." One of the pack members says. "You owe me your lunch for an entire week."

"Whatever." David says.

Chloe turns towards her wife who is in deep thought and asks, "Why are you thinking about hun?"

"I just don't understand how I cannot figure out who's been responsible for these recent attacks." Violet answers. Over the pass month there has been several attacks and nobody even Violet could figure out who was responsible for the deadly killings. Everyone knew that the town was freaking out and the local police men been thinking it has been a deadly animal attack. But, if Violet wants to keep her and her family safe from The Dictators she had to get everything under control fast. If The Dictators found out that the councils of Divide couldn't keep everything under control then The Dictators would come and take over and no one ever wants that.

"Babe just give it some more time." Chloe comments. "You will figure it out. You always do."

Violet nods her head then glances Kimberly way and notice the young girl was with the same dude from weeks ago. Supposedly it was her new guy friend but Violet could tell it was more than that from the way Kimberly would blush and the guy would sit closer than he should. Violet bites her lip wondering where the hell Cassandra was at when you need her. The alpha then sighs 'Maybe she isn't returning.'

Chloe reads Violet thoughts and comments, "Violet I think it's great Kimberly has moved on."

Violet stares at Kimberly again and sees her giggle and blush again. "Yeah I guess you are right."

Chloe turns and then smiles, "See look at her." Violet turns again and watches the dirty blonde guys stand and take Kimberly tray. 'At least he has manners.' His eyes were blue and he was tall. He was a very attractive guy but Violet just wished Cassandra would have returned and at least tried.

"She looks happy." Violet comments.

"Yes, so don't scare the poor boy away." Chloe replies.

Violet rolls her eyes and Chloe kisses her on the cheek and then smiles looking towards Olivia across the table who is whispering in Catherine ear making the red head vampire squirm.

"Could you two not be so oblivious." Chloe laughs.

"Sure, when you and Violet stop being so loud at night." Catherine smirks. "It's impossible to sleep when all you hear is 'Harder.' 'Faster.' 'I love you.' 'Shit.' 'Fuck....'

"Okay!" Chloe snaps and covers her face that's about red as a tomato. Violet just rolls her eyes not caring one bit. If she wanted to scream and holler and use profanity while making love to her wife she had that damn right it was her house after all.

"You two could totally get sound proof walls ya know." Olivia suggests pulling Catherine closer.

Chloe bites her lip thinking that maybe it was a good idea. She could be as loud as she wants now.

"Yeah you could instead of screaming into the pillows." Violet smirks answering the witch thoughts. "It doesn't work."

Chloe turns red again and hits Violet playfully and says, "Stay out my head."