Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Catherine rushes into the main hall with a threaten look on her face. If you knew what was good for you, you would stay out the furious vampire way. When she gets into the meeting room she can see Violet sitting at her desk glancing at papers and Chloe hovering over her furrowing her eyebrow in confusion. Violet glances up first and before she can say anything Catherine screams, “Something is wrong. She is not answering.”

“She said wait for her call.” Violet replies.

“It’s day three now Violet.” Catherine explains. “I waited for her to call. Then I tried calling her but her phone went straight to the answer machine. Something is wrong.”

Violet stands and then bites her lip in worry. “Something is off.” She runs her hand through her hair. “She would never turn her phone off.”

“You think David attack her?” Chloe asks cutting the vampire and alpha conversation off.

“If that bastard laid one finger on Olivia!” Catherine shrieks in anger.

“No impossible.” Violet says. “David‘s a mutt. There is no way in hell he could take Olivia.”

“O my God.” Catherine eyes goes wide. “Her family.”

“We are leaving in the morning.”  Violet says.

Everyone walks out the meeting and doesn’t question the alpha. “This is war.”

<><> 

Olivia sits under her favorite tree right outside the pack lines. Yesterday had been a long day. Olivia was debating on calling Catherine. She could have use the house main phone but she knew her father would track them down and listen in on the call. One thing about her father he was no stupid man. He had a plan. So Olivia just stayed to herself talking to no one. She couldn’t trust anyone within the pack and it’s not like they respected her anymore. In Divide before the battle in Arlandria she and Catherine wasn’t a secret but her pack members wouldn’t have dared to tell her father. They knew what was best for them.

Now she walked around like an outcast. She used to be the most respected but because she loved a vampire everyone thought she was nothing. She could over hear them. They knew she could. It was their way of teasing her trying to get to her. It was slowly working.

Olivia looks up when she hears footsteps walking towards her. It was her older brother Spencer. She rolls her eyes. What the hell he want.

“Hello sister.”

“What?” Olivia asks.

Spencer sits down next to Olivia and runs his hands through his hair. “I heard you were in love with a blood sucker.”

“The information you have gain is correct.”

“What the hell Olivia.” Spencer blurts. “I knew you two were….You know...I didn’t blame you. I mean Chloe was hot. If she wasn’t a lesbian I would have hit that too.”

Olivia glares at Spencer cutting him off mid-sentence. “Sorry.” Spencer rolls his eyes. “I’m just saying I thought you were smarter enough not to fall in love.”

“I wasn’t planning on falling in love either Spencer but…” Olivia shrugs her shoulders. “I did.”

“And when you mate?” Spencer asks. “Then what will you do.”

Olivia rolls her eyes. “I will handle that. I know some powerful witches.”

Spencer runs his hand through his hair again and then stands, “You will be the outcast then.”