Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Catherine slams Olivia into the wall and shuts the door with her foot. Olivia grins and Catherine smirks and grabs the back of Olivia neck smashing their lips together. Olivia takes a few steps back until she falls back onto their soft mattress. Catherine rips Olivia tight jeans off and the blonde wolf frowns lifting up. “I really liked those jeans.” Catherine silences Olivia complaining with her lips.

“You’re so clueless.” Chloe whispers seductively in Violet ear as she holds her against the wall. Violet frowns in confusion and Chloe giggles connecting their lips together. Violet moans and doesn’t complain. The alpha lifts the witch off her feet and slams her hard into the wall. Chloe moans as she feels Violet hands up her shirt.

“I’ve wanted you all day.” Violet pants into Chloe ear.

“I know.”

Violet growls and slams Chloe onto the bed. Violet then lifts up and pulls her shirt over her head revealing her red bra. Chloe bites her lip and yanks Violet hips pulling the brunette on top of her.

Jessica straddles Cassandra hips. The older witch looks up at the human and kisses her slowly. She then nips and sucks down the red head neck and whispers, “You’re so beautiful.”

Jessica moans and pulls onto Cassandra midnight hair with much force. Cassandra grips Jessica hips and flips them over.

She hovers over the red head and kisses between her breast and down her stomach. She then reaches her skirt and pulls them down slowly. Jessica bites her lip in anticipation. “Stop teasing!” Jessica pants and Cassandra bites her hip and grins.

Olivia throws her head back into the pillow and bites her lip. She did not want to scream. She throws her hand back gripping the back board while her other hand buried itself into Catherine red curls. “Shit.” Olivia pants and grips Catherine hair tighter. She was so close.

Violet licks up Chloe back slowly as her free hand work hard between Chloe thighs. Chloe buries her head into the pillow and lifts her hips up giving Violet more room to hit all her special spots. Violet bites down onto Chloe shoulder as she feels Chloe ass connect with her front. Her right hand trails up Chloe side and links their hands together. “I love you so freaking much.” Violet pants as her hands move faster. Chloe screams loudly and crashes into the pillow. Violet kisses down Chloe back as her wife catches her breath.

“I love you more.”

Jessica moans as she feels Cassandra naked body join with hers. She wraps her long legs around Cassandra waist bringing the witch closer. She sucks in a breath when Cassandra hands finally make its way to her destination. Cassandra pauses and looks down at Jessica and asks, “Are you sure.”

“Yes.” Jessica nods eagerly and connects their lips together.

Cassandra buries her head into Jessica neck as she moves her hips faster. She never thought anything could feel this good. Her heart was beating rapidly and Jessica moans in her ear was making her impossibly hot. “Shit.” She pants.

Like as if Jessica read her mind Cassandra hip jerks when Jessica hands disappears between her thighs. “Don’t stop please.” Jessica moans.

Cassandra nods her head and tries to concentrate as she comes closer to the edge.

Jessica yanks Cassandra midnight hair while throwing her head back in pleasure. She licks her lips and releases a long moan while she sees another universe. Cassandra looks down at Jessica and smirks at the beautiful sight. Seconds later she buries her head into Jessica neck so she wouldn’t let out an embarrassing noise. They both lay their panting.