Chapter 6

Hope you Enjoy :)

Chapter 6

It’s been five days since the confrontation with Victoria and Chloe was being very distant and Violet didn’t know how to handle it. It was like Chloe body was there but her mind was someone else. Violet had been asking Chloe what was going through her head but Chloe would just smile and brush it off. Violet was trying really hard to give Chloe space and time to think but Violet just hated seeing her wife like this. She honestly didn’t know how to get Chloe to open up anymore.

Violet wakes up in the middle of the night noticing Chloe wasn’t lying beside her. She slowly lifts up and turns to see Chloe sitting in the window seal. It seemed like she was in deep thought she slowly gets out of bed and pulls Chloe towards her whispering, “What are you thinking about?”

Chloe turns around and smiles, “Nothing…go back to bed I’m not sleepy.”

Violet sighs running her hand through her curly brunette hair and asks, “Chloe what’s up?”

Chloe fully turns around and replies, “Nothing.”

“Why are you lying?”

“I’m not lying Violet!” Chloe yells shocking the alpha. Chloe sees the hurt in her wife eyes and begins to bite her lip then says, “Honey I’m sorry I just need some time to think about…erm my father.”

Violet rolls her eyes knowing Chloe wasn’t thinking about her father. “I don’t understand why you can’t tell me everything.”

“I..” Chloe starts but Violet cuts her off and says, “I don’t want to talk about it unless you’re ready to tell me the entire truth. I told you Chloe before…I love you but this.” Violet points at Chloe and back towards her, “It’s hurting me.”

With that Violet grabs a pair of jeans and throws on her black hoodie and sits on the bed putting on her black and white converse.

“Where are you going?” Chloe whispers.

“Out.” Violet answers and then stands about to walk out the door until Chloe steps in front of her and asks, “Out where?”

“I don’t know.” Violet shrugs. “Maybe hunt…I need to think.”

“But…” Chloe starts and she can feel her eyes watering up. Violet pecks her on the lips and whispers, “I will be back I promise.” And with that Violet walks out their bedroom door.

Chloe break out into tears noticing she is doing nothing but pushing Violet away. She can feel their bond getting weaker and weaker by the day. She just need a little more time to try to fix things then she and Violet can talk about the bond. She grabs Violet red hoodie out the closet and lays on the bed putting it up to her nose taking in the scent. She cried that entire night and when the sun rose she notice Violet hadn’t return.

<><> 

Cassandra burst through Virgil door to see two women half naked in his bed. One was a red head and the other a blonde. She would have taken in the sight if she wasn’t so damn pissed off and tears weren’t running down her face. “Virgil!” she sneers.

The older man throws the red head off of him then stands making Cassandra turn her head because he had no boxers on. Virgil smirks and walks up to Cassandra running his hand across her neck and whispers in her ear, “Nothing you haven’t seen before my darling.”