Chapter 37

Sorry for the wait but i had ap Exams BLAH then finals exams BLAH! So i have been really busy but luckily i had some time to type this. So i hope it was worth the wait. :)

Chapter 37

Kimberly groans and tries to roll over but is surprised when she see’s midnight haired over her torso. She grins and then blush when she thinks of last night. It was perfect. Riley was passionate and kept Kimberly begging for more. Also, Kimberly was surprised at how Riley opened up and let Kimberly touch her after so long. Kimberly felt special.

Riley turns her head the other way while her hands trails up and down Kimberly bare thighs. Kimberly bites her lip and then begins to run her hand through Riley dark hair. She had to find a way to wake her beautiful tiger.

Riley hums as soft fingers runs through her hair. She smirks knowing this was Kimberly way of waking her up nicely. She lifts her head and then smirks looking at the red human. “Why are you blushing?”

Kimberly blushes harder at the comment. Riley chuckles running her hand through her own hair. “You’re thinking of last night.”

The strawberry blonde nods her head while biting on her bottom lip. Riley pulls up so she is hovering over Kimberly naked body. “I was just having an interesting dream also.”

Kimberly heart begins to speed up as Riley continues to whisper in her ear.

Riley takes Kimberly hands and guides them down over her stomach and between her moist thighs. Kimberly whimpers at the hot wetness. “This is what you do to me.” Riley says huskily in Kimberly ear.

Kimberly grabs a fistful of Riley hair and brings her lip towards her. They begin to kiss hungrily, devouring each other in a fierce battle; Kimberly moans and pulls Riley body down on hers. She wanted to feel Riley on her.

Riley kisses Kimberly neck and across her jaw as she begins to grind into her. She pins Kimberly hands over her head and smirks while she roll her hips. She watches as Kimberly throws her head back and bites her lip to keep from screaming.

It was a beautiful sight.

<><> 

Violet sits in the kitchen reading her newspaper as Chloe prepares Rue breakfast.

“I don’t want milk.” Rue pouts.

Chloe rolls her eyes at her daughter and sits the milk in front of her. She decided to ignore her. She then sits next to Violet rubbing her thigh underneath the table. Violet begins to bite her lip. She knows when Chloe needs a little attention.

Rue begins to eat her eggs and then blurts, “I want a sister.”

During this time Violet was drinking her milk but now it was all over the table. “What!” She says while wiping her mouth.

Rue shrugs her shoulders and continues to eat her sausage. “I want a sister. A brother would be fine but I get lonely.”

Chloe nods her head understanding. She knew what it was like being the only child. “I could take good care of her…or him.”

Violet smiles but then says, “She or he is not a dog Rue.”

“I know.” Rue whines.

“Well the good news is we have been thinking about another child.” Chloe says. “But right now is not a good time.”