Chapter 3

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 3

Catherine finally feels hands picking her up and then she is thrown into her tinted car. Violet presses on the gas and Olivia sits in the back with her girlfriend as the red head scream out in pain from the burns. Luckily they drove Catherine car that had tinted windows for emergencies. “Babe just stay with me.” The blonde whispers. “Faster!” she screams towards Violet who presses on the gas harder.

Violet hits the main highway hitting about ninety they were at least forty five minutes from the town but she was going to make in twenty. All she could hear in back were the screaming coming from the vampire mouth. She never witnessed a vampire burned to death and from research it was the most painful way to go if you we’re a blood sucker. Violet bites her lip trying to get rid of the negative thought. Catherine was going to be okay and in two weeks they we’re going to laugh about this. “Ahhhhh!” she hears again and this makes her push on the gas harder.

<><> 

Chloe walks back into cabin right after Violet left to talk to her mother. She hated how they treated each other it was annoying. They could at least try to get along but no they want to fight and argue with each other. Chloe opens the door and walk in to see her mother Victoria sitting on the couch with a thoughtful expression on her face.

“So.” Victoria asks. “The wolf is gone.”

“Her name is Violet and she is my wife and yes she is gone.” Chloe answers irritated. “If you want Violet to respect you, you have to show her some respect.”

Victoria stands about to argue until Anne words pop in her head stopping her from saying something so stupid. “Okay I will show Violet some respect.”

“Good.” Chloe replies then sit down on the other side of Victoria.

The older witch begin to play with her nail and then she asks, “How was the wedding and Arlandria?”

Chloe grins and explains everything from the first day she arrived in Divide. After an hour of explaining and answering questions Chloe finally stands and says, “Maybe you could have dinner at the mansion with me.”

“I don’t think I should.” Victoria answers.

“Why you say that?”

“I’m clearly not wanted there.” The older witch replies.

Chloe smiles, “You believe they fear you.”

“I know they do.”

“From experience Victoria over time they will see past the woman with magic.” Chloe explains and then gets up heading to the kitchen for something to eat.

<><> 

Violet runs through Catherine mother big black gates that leads up to their home. She stops in front of their house and Olivia kicks the door open and picks Catherine up bridal style and runs towards the house beating on the door. Catherine screams make her mother run to the door faster and when she see the extreme burnt marks on her daughter face on down she becomes angry.

“What happen?” she growls.

“No time to explain. You need to help her now. “Violet says pushing pass Catherine stubborn mother. She heads to the main room like she owns the house and throws Catherine on the table ripping open her clothes. Olivia frowns and Violet rolls her eyes, “No time for jealously Olivia.”