Chapter 26

Chapter 26

“Ugh!” Violet glances at the clock again and groans. Could this day hurry and be over. It was Wednesday and tomorrow was the last day to go over the plan of killing Isaac. Chloe smirks and scoots closer to Violet. “Babe school is not that bad.” Violet roll her eyes and replies, “It could be so much better if we left here and went to the janitors closet.” Chloe giggles and answers “Were not having sex in the janitor’s closet.”

Violet pouts and Chloe kisses those pouty lips and turns her attention back to the teacher. Olivia laughs and Violet turns her attention to Catherine and Olivia who were sitting in the desk in front of Chloe and Violet. “What’s funny?”

Olivia turns around and answers, “Catherine here is angry because I did not ask her to the dance.”

The red head rolls her eyes and shoves Olivia. The dirty blonde laughs and pulls Catherine desk closer. She then bites on Catherine ear and whispers husky, “Catherine my dear. Would you do me the honor and go to the dance with my Friday.”

Catherine rolls her eyes and replies, “I will think about it.”

Olivia frowns and Violet laughs. The blonde hands disappear underneath Catherine desk and the red head yelps. Violet smirks. Too bad Catherine wore a skirt today. Chloe thanks God that the lights were off and everyone was paying attention to the video up front.

“I would like my answer now babe.” Olivia whispers in Catherine ear. She smirks when she feels her vampire move slightly. Her finger was rubbing circles outside Catherine lace panties. Unfortunately the lights flick on and Catherine stood. She smirk at Olivia and says, “I will think about it.” And walk away.

“Burned.” Violet laughs.

Olivia rolls her eyes and leaves to find her girlfriend.

Violet stands and grabs Chloe books and her book bag. She never carried books. Chloe follow behind her sweet wife and when they got outside they saw Catherine and Olivia making out in the parking lot. “I’m guessing she said yes.”

“She wouldn’t have lasted long.” Violet comments.

They get into the car and drive home.

<><> 

Once Violet and Chloe get home they quickly get to business. They call in all the pack members and go over the plan again. Violet sits in her chair as she listens to her wife talk. She bites into her apple and then thinks again. Will this plan work.

“Okay Team B needs to stay alert. I know it’s a dance but let’s have fun after our enemy is killed. Everyone needs to have a date. Groups of friends, a date, but no outsiders. We do not need any human trying to look for you and run into us killing Isaac. It will not look good.” Chloe finishes.

“But I have already asked this girl at my school.” Once pack member says.

“I can’t just tell my boyfriend we can’t go to the dance together.”

Violet gets annoyed at the questions and stands and shouts, “Figure it out! You heard what my wife said.” All the pack members groan and Violet sneers, “You’re dismissed.”

Chloe bites her lip and sits on her wife lap. She twirls a piece of hair through her fingers and whispers, “It’s going to be okay.”

Violet looks up at her wife and kisses her. “It is.” She then stands while holding Chloe in her arms. “Now let’s go to town. We need to find a dress.”