Chapter 16

Sorry for the long wait. Hoped everyone had a nice Thanksgiving..

Chapter 16

The bright sun shines through the windows waking the tired wolf. She throws her hands over Chloe body pulling her closer. She blinks a few times and then groans looking at the clock. Waking up in the morning had never been a problem until a few weeks ago. Dealing with Virgil, Cassandra, being kidnapped, and then re-building the main room in the mansion was hell and school starting back wasn’t helping at all.

Chloe turns around and buries her head into Violet chest then mumbles, “Can we just skip the first day.” She takes her hands up under Violet shirt feeling the muscles flex and then says, “I just want to rest. God you’re warm.” Violet in takes a breath feeling Chloe cold fingers gliding up her stomach then nails running down. They needed a break from the world maybe staying in wasn’t a bad idea.

Violet was about to agree until she heard banging on the door. She growls and then someone barges in. “Violet.” It was her mother.

“Mom.” Violet groans.

“Don’t mother me.”  Rose snaps. “Now you two get up you are not missing first day school.”

Chloe lifts up making the sheets fall showing her yellow lace bra. She blushes deep red and quickly pulls the sheets back up. Violet on the other hand throws the sheet off her barely clothed body and walks towards her mother and says, “I’m up now leave.” She rolls her eyes and walks towards her closet pulling a pair of jeans out and a black hooded. Rose rolls her eyes at her daughter choice in clothes.

Chloe leans on the wall and watches the two. It was so entertaining when they argued. She giggles when Violet finally snaps, “Mom get out!”

“I just think the skirt and blouse is better on your body.” Rose explains and then walks out the door. Violet groans sitting on the bed. Chloe crawls towards her kissing her shoulder. She then mumbles, “I’m really going to need some coffee.”

<><> 

Violet and Chloe walks into a school full of annoying humans or so Violet thought. One had already bump into her making her growl. She quickly snapped, “Watch where the fuck you are going.”

“I’m sorry.”

Violet looks up and is surprised when she sees Kimberly she quickly says, “My bad didn’t know it was you.” She never was good at apologizing. Chloe smiles, “I didn’t know you attended this school Kimberly.”

Kimberly stares at the floor and then replies, “Well yes Kate thought it was best to get out the house. Thinking about C….” Kimberly coughs, “Being trapped in the mansion for a week depressed wasn’t good for me. So she enrolled me and here I am.”

Chloe bites her lip feeling bad. No one has heard from Cassandra and she knew the young girl was broken hearted.

“Well if you need anything don’t be afraid to ask ok?” Violet replies.

Kimberly gives a half smile then answers, “Sure I think I should be going.”

Chloe and Violet watches Kimberly walk away. Violet then walks with Chloe to their first class. Once she was in the class she sat far in the back. Chloe frowns and then says, “Violet I cannot sit in the back.”

Violet rolls her eyes and then demands, “Sit down Chloe this isn’t an important class anyways.”

“Honey this is history.”