Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Catherine hisses when she hears the new information and charges towards David knocking him to the ground. She strikes him in the face making him growl throwing Catherine off of him. Catherine lands on her two feet but before she can attack David any further Olivia steps in front of the black haired boy which pisses Catherine off even more.

Catherine eyes glows gold as she sneers, “Get out my way Olivia.”

Olivia blocks David way further which makes Catherine try to push Olivia out the way. Olivia growls, “Stop Catherine.”

“Or what!” Catherine screams into Olivia face with spitting venom. “What! huh? You’re trying to protect your betrothed.”

“You know I love you Catherine.”

“Wait!” David interrupts eyes widen with shock. “You’re with a blood sucker.”

Catherine tosses Olivia to the side. “That’s it!” she sneers her fangs popping out.

David steps back and his eyes begin to glow. Catherine smirks and quickly snatches David up on his feet before he can even phase. She begins to choke him as he wiggles around. Her smirks widens he was a true mutt. Her hands around his throat become lethal as she squeezes tighter.

Before she could end his worthless life Catherine was knocked to the ground. She turned around sneering in Olivia face. She was about to strike her until Violet pulled her back. “Calm down Catherine.”

Catherine hisses towards David who is choking on his knees. She then averts her eyes towards Olivia and hollers, “You choose his life over me.”

“I’m not choosing Catherine and you know this.”

Catherine sneers and runs off into the woods. “You made your choice.”

Olivia was about to run after her until she was stop by Violet. “Let her breathe Olivia.”

Olivia runs her hands through her hair and David finally stands shaking his head in shame. “How could you. Your father is the most respected up north and you disobey him by falling in love with a vampire.”

Chloe throws David into the tree with her magic. “You watch your mouth.” She hisses. David nods his head as he coughs up blood. David two little brothers stay where they are like Violet orders. They were not going to try the alpha. She was the biggest wolf they had ever seen.

“Let’s go.” Violet orders with anger.

<><> 

Olivia finds Catherine in their room packing clothes. Olivia snatches the bag out of Catherine hands and hollers, “What the hell are you doing?”

Catherine doesn’t reply. She continues to pack her clothes. Olivia groans she throws Catherine into the wall and pins her. “You listen to me Catherine and you listen good. I love you. David, the pack, or my dad isn’t going to change my mind on how I feel about you okay. So trust me.”

Catherine bites her lip as she feels her eyes burning with tears, “I’m sorry.” She whispers. “It just people are always leaving me and I love you so much.”

Olivia kisses Catherine deeply and whispers, “I know.”

Downstairs Chloe was watching David little brothers as Violet and Cassandra question David in the other room. She has now learned the boy’s name. Kyle and Marshall. Kyle was the middle child he was thirteen with black hair and brown eyes. Marshall was ten with dark brown hair and he also had brown eyes.