Chapter 24

Sorry for the wait. Life has been a little busy. Thank-you for being patient.

Chapter 24

Violet groans and awakes slowly. Her body aches and her ass hurt. Fuck did she spank me. Violet growls and lies there thinking of last night. It turned her on how controlling Chloe could be. It was like she was an animal. Finally after smirking and thinking of last night Violet heads to the bathroom to shower. The hot water kills the aches and turns her back into the alpha within seconds. She hears her wife walk in before Chloe even hit the door.

Chloe steps in and whispers kissing up her neck. “You are awake.” She was nervous she did not know was Violet mad at her or ashamed for losing.

Violet turns around and kisses Chloe lips. “I’m happy.” She grins. “You won fair and square.”

Chloe eyes light up in excitement and Violet kisses her adorable wife. She then whispers seductively biting the witch ear. “Where did you get the toy from?”

“A sex store.” Chloe answers matter of factly.

“Pink?”

“I like pink.” Chloe says back smiling. Violet rolls her eyes and continues to wash herself. After a few minutes of comfortable silence Chloe says, “Last night Catherine mother barge into the house. She wants to talk to you and I alone.”

Violet arches her eyebrow getting out the shower. She did not hear anything last night. Was I sleeping that hard?

“No you passed out there’s a difference.” Chloe answers her wife thoughts.

Violet bites her lip remembering collapsing after she begged Chloe to stop. She shakes that memory out of her head. Begging? She growls.

“You should have awakened me.”

“I had everything under control honey.”

Violet nods her head and says, “Well let’s see what Catherine mother wants.”

Catherine hears Violet door being open finally. She glances at her mother and who is still asleep and rushes outside. She sneers when she sees Chloe and she walks up to her and does not hesitate to slap her.

Violet eyes turn completely violet when she sees the action. Chloe bites her lip controlling her anger. Now was not the time. She holds her face and arches her eyebrow. Violet on the other hand could not control her anger. She leaps towards Catherine growling but before she could Olivia was holding her back, “Step back Violet!”

Violet growls eyeing Olivia who dared touch her. Olivia eyes were glowing also. Violet pushes Olivia off of her and she steps up towards Catherine who eyes her. She flicks her wrist which sparks her blue flames. “You’re going to hurt me Violet.” The red head asks smarty.

“What’s your deal Catherine?”

Catherine glares towards Chloe then up at Violet and sneers, “Tell your wife if she ever put her hands on my mother again I will kill her.” with that Catherine walks away with Olivia following behind her. Violet turns back towards her wife. Chloe had a huge red bruise on the side of her left cheek. Violet rubs her cheek softly and growls. It was slowly turning purple. “What happen last night?”

Chloe winces a little and then answers after moving her mouth around. “Catherine mother demand to see you. I told her you were sleeping and that she had to wait until morning. Well she called you a mutt so I slam her into the wall and threaten her.” Chloe bites her lip. “I deserve the slap Violet. Calm down. No hard feelings okay. If it was my mother I would have done worse.”