Chapter 30

Chapter 30

“Get away from me!” Olivia pushes David away from her. She tries her best to cover up her naked body. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

David looks astonished. He grabs Olivia shoulders and pulls her against him. He leans in to kiss her again only to be push back and punch in the face. He wipes the blood from his lip and then stares up at the dirty blonde to see her eyes glowing and her nostrils flaring. “I said stay back!” the blonde wolf screams again.

David takes a few steps back and then there is completely silence.

“I don’t understand.” David looks down sadly. “We supposed to be together.”

Olivia bawls up her fist trying to fight the emotions towards her new found mate. “I love Catherine David.”

“But you suppose to love me!” David shouts with anger. He then takes a few breaths and apologizes, “I’m sorry but this is not how it supposed to go.”

“You’re right David.” Olivia sneers. “I suppose to be with Catherine right now. Not here with you.”

“That’s not true and you know it.”

Olivia runs her hands through her hair and then quickly covers herself again when she sees David eyes averts down her body. “Throw me your jacket.” She screams.

David unzips his jacket and then throws it towards her. Olivia quickly picks it up and puts it on silently thanking God that’s its longer enough to cover her private parts.

David begins to pace and then he admits, “Fine, I will be honest. When I first came here to get you I didn’t know what to expect. I wasn’t happy about this either Olivia! I was force also, but don’t you see it was fate the entire time. I argue with my pack leader for hours saying I didn’t want to marry someone I didn’t love.” David steps closer to Olivia and whispers rubbing her cheek softly. “But I love you and I thank him for sending me to you.”

Olivia rolls her eyes, “David I don’t care. Chloe is going to break whatever this is and you will feel the same before you came here.”

“If you do that your family will die.”

“What!”

“Our pack will go to war and your pack is out numbered giving my pack the full advantage. This is the treaty Olivia. If we don’t get married Olivia then there will be blood and it will not look good for your side.”

Olivia gulps. Thoughts were running everywhere in her brain. Her family was in danger. Why no one contacted her. David grabs Olivia waist trying his best to comfort his fiancé.

“Get your fucking hands off my girlfriend.”

Olivia jumps back when she hears that familiar voice fueled with anger.

Catherine stands there with wild bed hair and her night gown that stop at her thighs. Her fist was bawl up and her eyes were blazing with rage. Olivia then sees Chloe and Violet stepping up behind Catherine. They eyes were also glowing. Something was wrong.

Olivia steps forwards grateful to see her friends and the love of her life but David grabs her hips and pulls her back. Catherine growls and threatens again, “I said get your fucking hands off my girlfriend!”

“She is mine!”

Catherine can’t help but laugh at this. Her fangs pop out and she hisses, “What in your right mind think Olivia is yours.”