Chapter 34

Chapter 34

2 weeks later.

Kimberly was in the garden in the back lying on Riley lap while the dragon lover played in her hair. She hums in delight and think of the last past days they have been together. Their relationship was near perfect and Kimberly couldn’t complain at all. They had some arguments but it was nothing new. They always argued over the littlest things and Riley would get mad punch something and then come back in at least an hour apologizing and then they would make-up.

However, yesterday was their first big argument. During school some girl name Brandy came up to Riley in the lunch room and settle in Riley lap. Kimberly was furious when she walked into the lunch room to see this. But Riley said it was a misunderstanding that Brady just sat herself there. But Kimberly was mad saying if Riley wanted other girls then what was the point of their relationship.

This only made Riley angry. She hated when she was being excused of something and Kimberly knew this. Riley punched the locker and hollered, “I’m not with any other girls.” Kimberly only stomp her foot in annoyance still not understanding why the girl was sitting there. Riley only ran her hands through her hair fifth teen minutes later and left the school. Kimberly cried in the bathroom.

Once the bell had rung Kimberly had Calvin to take her home because if she would have called Violet or Cassandra Riley would be dead. Calvin being a good friend didn’t ask anything until Kimberly was ready. He kissed her on the cheek and was surprised when he was thrown out the car. Kimberly was surprised to see Riley punching Calvin in the face. Kimberly hurries and pulls Riley off of him and pushes Riley asking, “What the heck are you doing?” Riley only grunt in annoyance and screamed, “Why are you with him? You’re breaking up with me already! And getting back with your stupid ex-boyfriend.”

“What?” Kimberly asks confused. “No. You left me.”

Riley bites her pierce ring. “Because that’s what you said.”

“I said leave me alone not leave me.” Kimberly pulls Riley towards her and kisses her lightly on the lips. “I’m sorry.” She mutters. She was tired of arguing. Riley wraps her arms around Kimberly waist saying, “I missed you.”

Calvin lays there on the ground in disbelieve. He couldn’t take this anymore. Every time Kimberly and Riley would get into it he would get caught in the middle. Last time he got punch when Riley thought him and Kimberly was back together after one of their arguments. It was stupid. He was just being a friend. He stands dust himself off and gets into the car driving away fast.

Kimberly sits up from Riley lap and bites her lip. She then begins to laugh. “You have to apologize to Calvin tomorrow.”

Riley furrows her eyebrows in disagreement. “No.” She says. Kimberly stands and frowns folding her arms over her chest. Riley looks up at her leaning back taking in the view. She smirks and says, “I’m not apologizing. He will be okay.”

Kimberly rolls her eyes and walks towards the huge pond Violet had in the back. Violet had it cleaned every two weeks. This was Kimberly calm place. Kimberly sits on the edge letting her feet sit into the water. She hears Riley behind her but she doesn’t turn around. She smirks. The silent treatment always got anything she wanted from Riley.

“I know what you’re doing Kimberly.” Riley shouts from behind Kimberly. “I said no.”

Kimberly only stares at the water. It was beautiful.