Chapter 2

Sorry for the long wait school has been TRAGIC. I hope you enjoy and sorry for the grammer problems i kind of rushed through this in a way because i had to do homework. 

Hope You Enjoy :)

Chapter 2

Chloe was awakening by the birds chirping outside Violet huge window. She opens her eyes but quickly closes them back from the bright sun. “Violet you left the curtains open again.” She mumbles snuggling deeper into the wolf arms. She doesn’t get a response so she lifts up and looks down at her lover. The wolf was lying on her back with one hand behind Chloe back securely and her head was tilted the other way her mouth slightly parted.

Chloe grins and whispers, “Violet honey it’s time to wake up.” She still doesn’t get a response she wonders is Violet ignoring her or really is in a deep sleep. She bites her lip and smile. ‘Only one way to find out.’ The sneaky witch thinks.

She begins to let her soft fingers trail up and down Violet legs while she leaves small kisses in the crock of the wolf neck. She receives a small moan but the wolf still doesn’t wake up. She smirks and continues her torture. ‘She going to kill me when she wakes up.’ She hovers over Violet and squeezes her right breast while her other hand slowly made its way in between the wolf legs. She rubs against her slowly and notices that her wife was slowly waking up.

Violet whimpers she is having the best dream ever. She didn’t know it could feel so realistic. ‘I love you.’ She hears in her ear before she feels hands crawling under her waistband of her lace panties. A moan escape her mouth and then she hears, “Wake up for me baby.” She doesn’t want to wake up but feeling fingers enter her made her eyes burst open to see Chloe hovering over her. “What the Fu…Ahhh.” She throws her head back into the pillow and bites her lip trying to keep her moans in. Chloe smirks and bites Violet shoulder as she continues to pump inside her.

The wolf grabs a fist full of the midnight hair and pull it as her long slender legs wrap around the witch waste. She didn’t know what has got into Chloe but right now she loves it. She close and she know it but before she can have her release there’s a knock at the door and Chloe pulls back.

“No.” Violet whines.

“It may be important.” Chloe whispers. “No one ever knocks unless it’s important.”

Violet growls and then asks with worry, “You don’t think it’s Vic….” She starts but Chloe cuts her off and answers, “She promised she would stay and I believe her Violet.”

“Okay.”

They stare at each other for a few moments Chloe trying to hide her doubt in her mom and Violet catching every emotion Chloe tries to hide. The witch bites her lip and gets up to answer the door that’s has been beaten on a thousand times. She pulls her shorts up and throws a t-shirt over her head. She wasn’t bold enough to answer the door undress like her wife was.

“Yes.” She asks seeing the maid standing outside her door.

“Ms. Anne is downstairs.” The maid replies. “She wants to talk to you. It’s important.”

Chloe nods her head and closes the door. “Put some clothes on.” She tells Violet.

Violet pouts again and mumbles, “I don’t want to.”

Chloe rolls her eyes and asks, “When you became so lazy.”

Violet stands heading to the bathroom and answers, “Not lazy just a little horny since I was awaken with fingers inside me.”