Meadow

I was woken up by the sound of my phone alarm going off. There was an unexpected weight on my chest and it took me a couple of minutes to remember that Masahiro was laying on me. He made little snores as he sleeps a clings on to me. My will to get up and get ready for woke was thin, but I don't have much of a choice. Trying my best to not wake my lovely fiancé, I slowly slide out of the bed and leave. It was less than ten minutes later when Masahiro walked out into the living room to see me stuffing papers into my briefcase.
"Morning beautiful"

"What time is it?"

"Around 6:00"

"Are you getting ready to leave?"

"Yeah, sorry if I woke you"

"No, it's fine. Did you eat?"

"I'll grab something from the school cafeteria"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Why don't you go back to bed and take today to yourself"

"But I've missed so much school already. I have to go in"

"Even when you're half asleep you're still stubborn. Let's compromise, you can go to school if you stay in my class the whole day so I can keep an eye on you"

"Deal"

"Alright, now go get changed"

When we got to the school building it was only teachers and other staff because the school day does officially start for another 45 minutes. Masahiro and I walk down the hall and into my empty classroom. Masahiro took a seat at his normal desk and I sat down at mine with me briefcase opened and full of papers I need to grade. I'm assuming my stress was visible because I suddenly feel a hand rubbing my back.
"It'll be ok Kousuke. You're doing great"

"Thank you Masahiro" he stood there and continued to rub my back which made me relax a bit. He only stopped after footsteps could be heard from down the hall and he rushed back to his seat. I didn't realize how much time had passed, that there was only ten minutes left until class started, or that I had gotten so much more work done than expected.

The first student other than Masahiro to come in was Meadow, just great. She didn't even noticed that Masa was in the room.
"Good morning Sensei!"

"Good morning Meadow"

"I have a question about the final, will there be sex education on it"

"No, now go to your seat"

"Aww, but I thought we had a discussion on that extra credit work"

"Meadow, go to your seat. In case you haven't noticed there is another student in the class and this is no place for your inappropriate behavior. If I didn't make it clear enough the first time you tried to come on to me I'll tell you again that I'm not interested. If you keep up with this I will have you removed from my class."  I was getting feed up with her.

She took her seat in the back and I could see the uncomfortable look on Masahiro's face. I could tell he was glad for how quickly I turned her down and I knew he could see how frustrated I had been. The rest of the students started to file in and before I knew it the first bell rang, class time.