🎃Halloween Special🎃

My college was holding a Halloween festival and Kousuke convinced me to go. I wasn't sure if I wanted to because I don't do well with crowds or with new people, but I finally agreed. The only condition was that he would come with me, which he agreed to. Now time for the hard part...picking out costumes. To ease the stress of choosing our own, we agreed to pick out each other's costumes, plus neither of us wanted to do a cliché couples costume. I was the first one to finish and waited outside the shop with my back to the wall and the bag in my hand. He leaves after I've been standing there for about ten minutes and we heading home.

I was the first to change into my costume. The bag that Kousuke had now sat on our bed staring at me. I opened it to reveal two completely different costumes, a set of decorative screws to look like Frankenstein's monster, and the other was, as the bag read, a "sexy bunny costume for everyone". Of course I chose the former. Once I changed I came out into our living room to show Kousuke.

"Aw, why not the other one?" He asked with a smirk.

"There's no way I'm wearing that in public!"

"So maybe later...in private"

"Shut up and get changed!"

He laughed and went to change into the costume I got for him. It was kinda basic, but I honestly thought he would look hot in it, and I was right. Once he was dressed he came out as a werewolf, which adds to his intimidating demeanor. That's something I always found interesting about Kousuke, he looks scary, like a wolf, but inside he's a teddy bear.

"I do I look?" He asked.

I walked over towards him a kissed his cheek.

"Is it too late to take back my statement about you going to the festival?"

"Yes!" I said as my face turned bright red.

Kou laughed before the door bell rang. It was Kensuke and Hasekura, we had asked them to come over to hand out candy while we were out. Kensuke was dressed up as a vampire and Hasekura was a mummy. We left once they got settled and drove to my campus. There was a lot of people there that I didn't know, but I had Kou, so I'd be alright. Games were set up and prizes were laid out, fresh apples were sold, and fireworks were set off. Overall, it was a fun night. I'm glad Kousuk dragged me out, he truly brings out the best in me, and I love him so much.

————————————————————————Happy Halloween! Stay safe if you go out or if you hand out treats, have an amazing time!

Happy Halloween!
Stay safe if you go out or if you hand out treats, have an amazing time!

————————————————————————Happy Halloween! Stay safe if you go out or if you hand out treats, have an amazing time!

(Picrew of me)