I Love You

It's been a couple of days since Masahiro's father attempted to take him and I can tell it's bothering him. Final exams are done and there's less than a week til graduation, finally summer. I had to stay after school to reach the halfway point for grading so I knew that I wouldn't get home until later and that by the time I did Masa would be on his way to work. It was 5:40 when I finished grading.

"Masahiro's going to be gone by the time I get home" I think to myself, knowing that he starts working at 6 and going til 10.

When I got home there was a plate for me in the refrigerator. It was leftover dinner that Masa must have made before heading out. The boys are in the living room playing video games, so I took my meal and belongings into my room. The room is freshly clean and my clothes were put away nicely. I take a seat at my desk to eat my meal as I scroll through my phone looking at the news, nothing interesting as usual. I decided to get some a shower and go to bed early, there isn't school tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to get in the hours I missed.

Curse me being a light sleeper. I heard the door open and close as Masahiro got back from work and the sound of his footsteps. The other boys have gone home and Kensuke was studying in his room.

"Kousuke?" I hear the blond whisper, not knowing if I am awake or not.

"Yeah" I replied opening my eyes. He looked nervous and hesitant, so I sat up a motioned for him to sit next to me.

He had a small takeout bag with him and was still in his work clothes, but I didn't mind.

"What's on your mind?" I asked once Masa sat down after placing the takeout on my desk.

"I, I ah, brought leftovers back in case you were still hungry. I'm sorry I woke you up" the blond replied.

It wasn't unusual for the ramen place to allow their employees to bring food home with them, and to be frank I was a bit hungry. I suggested that he'd get a shower to freshen up while I set up the extra meals for us. He agreed and left while I got plates from the kitchen and set our meals up.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang and a "CRAP!" from the bathroom. Both Kensuke and I rush to the bathroom, but I told Ken that I'd handle things and he gave me the side eye as he made his way back into his room.

"Masahiro?" I howler as I knock on the door.

There was only groaning in response, so I alert him that I'd be coming in and slowly open the bathroom door with my eyes closed. I mean, come on I'm not a pervert.

"Agh, get out!" The blond yelled most likely embarrassed out of his mind.

"Relax, my eyes are closed I swear. Are you alright?"

"My head hurts"

"I bet. I'm going to grab you a towel and some clothes. You can dry off, change, and come pay me a view afterwards"

"O-okay" he stuttered. Lord give me strength.

I did as I promised and got Masahiro a towel along with some of my clothes before once again entering (with my eyes closed) into the bathroom. I rested the objects on the counter of the sink and returned to my bedroom. It wasn't long until Masahiro came in to join me for our second dinner. He took some pain killers and laid down on the bed, a slip like that isn't going to cause all that much harm, maybe a bump, but that'll be the worst of it. After throwing out our trash and checking to see if Ken was asleep I returned to my room to see the love of my life all cuddled up. I locked my bedroom door before laying next to the smaller boy and holding him to my chest.

"I love you" I whispered before kissing his head and falling asleep next to him.

————————————————————————
Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and Royals!

I have not had much time to write and was experiencing writer block. I've hurt my rib recently and haven't been able to sleep, at all. I love writing this story so I will be working on this more than my others but will still be slow. Don't forget you can ask me questions! Please stay safe everyone! Love and appreciate all of you!!

~🐝