New Guy

TW: R@pe

Every day I fall deeper in love with him. It sounds cheesy but I mean it. He loves me so unconditionally that I no longer can express how much I love him.

I took on some extra shifts at the Ramen shop, because at least in there we have air conditioning. A co-worker of mine has been looking at me strangely recently. He was a new kid, around my age. He was shorter than me, but looked as though he'd be taller than Kensuke. For being a newbie the boss really likes him, and usually it'd take a lot to get praise from the boss. I caught him staring at me a couple of times for no reason and whenever I did he was quick to turn around and I don't remember any time we've ever made eye contact; he was always looking at the floor, as if he was afraid of me. Before I could think anymore about it a customer came in and the new guy walked over towards the counter to take their order. Only than was I able to get a closer look at his name tag, Wyatt. He worked the same shifts as me, but never talked unless he was taking an order and even then he'd do the bare minimum. The boss has left for the night and had told Wyatt and I to clean up before closing for the night, I've never had a problem with doing so as if Wyatt did he never said anything about it. I was surprised when I heard a voice come from the smaller male.

"Masahiro"

"Yeah?"

"How long have you worked here?"

"I...actually, I don't know. I guess I never paid much attention to it. Why?"

"Curious" he said as the room fell silent once more.

Once we were done cleaning we both clocked out and as I was on my way to the door I felt a slight tug on my sleeve. I turn to see Wyatt standing behind me.

"If you want...do you want to get dinner or something this week?"

"I..."

"Or lunch, breakfast, or coffee"

"Wyatt...I'm engaged"

"Huh?! You're way too young! Do you even know what you're doing?! How could you settle down with someone so quickly?! I doubt it'll last"

I need to stand up for myself...what would Kousuke do?

"Look, it's my life, not yours. I can be engaged and in love with whoever I want and if you're going to behave like a child than you can be cut loose. There is no need for me to involve myself with people such as yourself"

"You're saying I'm acting like a child? You are a child!"

"Maybe to the naked eye, but I can ensure you that from a very young age I had to mature"

"So because you had to grow up young you think you're more mature than your age group. I bet you haven't even been with your partner long enough to consider this to be a good idea"

"That's not the point! The point is that I love him and there is nothing you can do to stop me, so stop acting like an ass!" I never curse.

I had tried to be reasonable, but he just wasn't having it. I tried quickly to get out of the the building, but he grabbed my arm a yanked me back inside and into the restaurant's bathroom. Wyatt lock the bathroom door before walking closer to me. I froze, I didn't know what to do. I have to think of something and fast. My attempt to get to me phone was a fail as he grabbed it straight from my hands as soon as I freed it from my pocket and there was no other way to escape.

"What'd you want?!" I tried to scream and to appear strong, but my voice was shaking against my will.

"You" Wyatt replied before he kissed me.

He was stronger than me and had a consistent pressure on me. It didn't take long for him to start rubbing my crouch, which unfortunately went hard despite my attempts to make it stop. I was flailing my leg around while trying to scream, but his mouth muted the sound.

"Hm, seems like your little friend doesn't mind when I do this" Wyatt said places for force on my penis.

"N-no, stop. L-let me go!" I tried to sound brave but my own body was betraying me.

He stripped me of my shirt and rubbed down my chest before pinching my nipples, my body felt so kinda of pleaser but the fear of the situation my overwhelming any and all other feeling. I didn't want this in the slightest, I was scared to death and my body is only reacting this way because of my natural human sex drive, NOT because this is what I want. It didn't take long for him to strip me of my pants an underwear before he forced himself into me. It hurt so much and at this point I was sobbing and screaming the best I could for him to stop, but he didn't. He didn't stop until he has released three times and after that he had left me laying on the bathroom floor, completely naked, which blood shot eyes and a red face. I don't want to move, I'm in so much pain that I don't believe it's physically possible, so I just lay here. My phone is ringing from its place on the sink, but I can't move. Everything hurts, so much, and I'm so tired.