🎉2-20k?!?!?!🎉

OMFG!!!! How?!?!?!? I'm crying! Thank you all so much. I started this story over a year ago and didn't expect anything from it because of how small of a fandom this is. You all have been so patient with me. I can honestly say that this is one of the most supportive fandoms ever. I have taken many breaks because of my mental and physical health and no one ever questioned it, all that mattered to you guys was that I was taking care of myself.

Whenever I posted an update about my life it got the same amount of love as any of the story chapters. I still remember that in one of the chapters that didn't have a life update there were questions about it, and it meant a lot to me. You guys wished me luck when I had met my ex-girlfriend's parents for the first time and wished me a happy birthday without even knowing much about me.

You were kind to each other in the comments and always complimenting my work. There is no way I can repay you for all the support you've given me. It's because of all of you that I keep writing. In my other stories most of the readers only cared about the story and didn't put much mine to me as an author, which I understand. Yet, you guys cared so deeply about me. You loved my add on characters, well loved to hate is what I should said, but that was the point of them. It made me beyond happy.

It doesn't matter what role you play in this story. It's not a matter of if you vote all the time, if you always comment, if you add it to your reading list, or if it's just in your private library. I love you all for everything you do and I never thought this day would come.

I'm currently working on a book. A real physical book, and with the amount of support I've been given from all of you, I truly believe that I can make my book possible. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm willing to take the time I need. With this story and this fandom, I don't need to rush to get anything out.

Thank you, so very much!
~🐝