Aftermath

TW: Mention of r@pe, eating, and STDs

Where is he? His shift was supposed to be over an hour ago.

It's currently around eleven and Masahiro still isn't home. I know for a fact that the shop closes at 9:45, but he has to stay after to clean, so with that and the time it takes him to walk home he should have been back 45 minutes ago. Something isn't right, because I've call him multiple times by now to no avail.

I hoped in my car and drove over to the Ramen shop. All the lights were out and when I yanked on the handles they were locked. My next destination was Masa's former apartment. After parking, I ran up and opened the unlocked door to see everything just as it usually was and no sign of my loving partner. Once again I tried to call him, nothing. I drove around the town looking for him, but eventually decided to head back home to see if he had gotten back. I waited, and waited, and waited some more.

It wasn't until one in the morning that the door to the front opened and Masahiro walked into the living room were I was sitting on the couch.

"Masahiro!" I said going in for a hug.

The younger boy flinched and backed away. Before I could ask him anything he ran into the guest room and locked himself in. I tried to talk to him, for three days I tried. He only came out to use the restroom, and if it weren't for Mom and I leaving food and water by the door he would have starved. He didn't even go to work or to hang out with the rest of the group. One day I had almost enough, but managed to keep my calm as I called out to him from the other side of the door a practically begged for him to let me in. Surprisingly, he unlocked the door and cracked it open before going to sit on the bed. When I walked in I noticed how he was in long sweatpants and a hoodie. Is he insane? It's hotter than hell outside!

"Masa?" I asked sitting close to him, only for him to move away slightly.

"Please talk to me" I said in a gentle voice.

He shook his head and moved a bit farther when I tried to reach out and touch him. I asked him if he would change his clothing because he was going to sweat and pass out from heat stroke, but once again he declined. After telling him I would return, I grabbed one of my shirts that would be way too big for Masahiro and entered the room once more. Masahiro was sitting on the bed with us back against the headboard and his knees up to his chest. I didn't want to scare him or make him uncomfortable, so I took a seat on the side of the bed and placed the folded shirt in between Masa and I.

"Please change. I don't want you to pass out or get sick because of the heat. I'll wait outside the door until you're done and let me back in." With that I left and leaned on the wall closest to the door.

After hearing some shuffling, Masahiro let me back in again and I was happy to see that he had changed into the shirt I had brought to him. He still wasn't acting like himself, as I reached for his head as I religiously do he backed away. Is he...scared of me?

"Can I touch you?" I asked confused about the situation.

He looked at me with panic in his eyes because backing away more and eventually bumping into a wall.

"Please, don't hurt me!" He said, the first words I've heard come out of him in about three days.

"Masahiro, it's me. It's Kousuke."

"G-get away from me!"

"Masa, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise, it's me, ok. Kousuke, your fiancé, that me."

"Don't come any closer!"

"I won't, I'll stay right here until you're ready"

"I...I'm sorry!" He said before running over to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"I-I tried, I really did but nothing worked! I'm sorry, I wish I could've done more, but I didn't! I couldn't! He was stronger than me and I felt weak. My body was reacting, but I didn't want it to! I'm sorry!" He spoke quickly and through broken sobs, but I was able to make out most of it.

"Hey, shh, it's alright" I replied petting his hair.

"No i-it's not"

"Why isn't it?"

"Because my body was reacting towards it"

"As you said before, you didn't want it to. It's part of human nature for our bodies to respond to something that would usually give some kind of pleasure in any given situation"

"But I couldn't stop him"

"It's not your fault. When'd this happen?"

"At work the other night, in the bathroom. I couldn't move for a while, not even to reach my phone when you called. He'd locked up the shop too so no one from the outside could get in"

"Is that why you've been avoiding going to work?"

"Y-yeah"

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"I don't know"

"How about this, I make an appointment for you to get a STD test and while I make that call you can go shower and freshen up. How's that sound?"

"Good, thanks"

"Of course baby" I said before heading outside to make a couple of calls.

Luckily, Masahiro came back negative for everything infection in the book, but I know damn well that this'll take a turn on his well being. He hasn't gone to work in around a week, and following that he's having nightmares.

It was the weekend when I decided to pay a visit to the Ramen shop to hopefully get some resolution as to who the fucker that raped Masa was.

"Hello, can I start you off with something to drink?" A young man around Masahiro's age asked, his name tag read Wyatt.

"No thank you, is your boss here?" I asked the boy as all the color drained from his face. Man I sound like a Karen, is that right, no idea Ken's been using it.

He only nodded before getting the manager from the back. The man was older, maybe mid 50s and asked me if their was a problem.

"Is Masahiro Setagawa working today?"

"No sir, he hasn't come to work for around a week"

"Are you aware as to why?"

"We cannot disclosed our employees information"

"Anyway, I came to hand this in." I said handing over Masahiro's two week notice paperwork he had planned to turn in tomorrow.

Everything was just as it should be and because his signature was on the paperwork they didn't question it authenticity.

"Why didn't he come to deliver it himself?" The young boy asked standing next to the manager.

The manager shrugged, "Last time he was here was with you, so how would I know?"

"It was you!" I said slamming my hands on the counter top. No one else was here.

"I-I have no idea what you t-talking about" the boy said.

"Bullshit! You're the kid that fucking raped Masahiro!" I yelled.

The boss look surprised and the boy was terrified. The boss asked the kid if it was true and the kid spilled the truth of the events from that night. He's lucky I didn't beat the hell out of him, because I know damn well he wouldn't stand a chance.

————————————————————————

Long chapter! Do you guy prefer long or short chapters? Anyway off to work. I love all of you!

~🐝