Wedding

Bells.

I hear bells, loud, as though it was right next to my ear. They're bells I've never heard before.

Colors.

I see colors and the beam from the stained glass window onto the marble floor.

There's a knock at the door of my dressing room.

"Come in" I said to whoever was on the other side.

Ms.- Mom walked in and I could tell that she was on the bridge of tears. She smiles at me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Take care of Kousuke for me, please. I know he can be reckless sometimes and jumps to conclusions very fast. He's as stubborn as he's always been, but you truly are a blessing Masahiro. I've never seen Kousuke so happy and loving with anyone like this, other than you. I know you think that he saved you, but in my eyes you saved him" tears are starting to slide down her face.

I bent down a bit and hugged her, "You raised and amazing son, and I swear on my life that I'll do everything in my power to never let anything or anyone hurt him...because...I love him"

"You are a godsend" she replied rubbing my back before letting go of me.

Mom smiled and left to go make sure everything was in order. My heart is racing and I feel a bit nauseous. I can't believe this is actually happening, I knew it would someday, but I never knew when. It feels like yesterday that he had found me in his home and calling him "The Bear Killer". It was yesterday when he went up against a group of gangsters to protect me. Our first time was yesterday. He proposed yesterday. I know it's been years, but it doesn't feel like it. This is the man I love. I love him more than anything. I would take a bullet for him, sell my soul, give him and organ if he needed it. Is there anything I wouldn't do? No, absolutely not.

I'm dressed in a white suit with a light blue bow tie. There's music that I've never heard before, as though it was playing just for me. Our wedding wasn't traditional. It was small, but held at a church. It was hard to find a church and a priest that would perform the ceremony, because it was a same sex marriage. There's also no one to give me away. My mother practically disowned me, and my father doesn't deserve to be here. In all honesty, I'm completely fine with that. Today is about me, and us, Kousuke and I. I see him on one side of the priest, he's wearing a black and gray suit with a blue flower in his jacket pocket. The look in his eyes is only was I can describe as the moment you realize that life will change for the better.

Bells and cheers explode as the last set of words come out of the priest's mouth.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom!"

————————————————————————Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Thank you for being so patient with me and allowing me to take my time with this. I have also been working on some extended chapters. The extended chapters will be of this fanfic and can/will be found under my profile. The name of the extended chapters will have the same name as the chapter it is adding on to so it is important to read the chapters associated with it. I decided to do this because I read some of your horny comment and because I believe I have read the whole manga to this point and have realized how horny Masahiro really is-. Always enjoy!

~🐝