Leave

The darkness is drowning me and my breathing capacity felt as if it was decreasing. I can here voices, my mom, my dad, Kousuke, and the others. Why can't I make out what they're saying? In my heart I believe that I was always too much to handle, and at this point I'm waiting for Kousuke to reach that conclusion as well.

I watch up in a cold sweat, a nightmare. My fiancé is laying beside me with his arm limp around my body and his sores soft. Carefully, I escape him and sneak out of his room before reporting back to mine. It was still dark out and the moonlight leaked through my window to fill the room with its blue glow. My mind is racing with thoughts I'd love to disappear, to throw away and never retrieve. I believe that I'm exhausting and too difficult to handle. Mom couldn't take me, I would only make her more furious. Dad left me, he never wanted me to begin with. Kousuke's gotten hurt protecting me and could get fired for being with me. I love him too much to bring him down with me as I fall into my own darkness. My love for him is something that has stayed with me for year, but I don't want to harm him. There is a soft knock on my door. I opened it to see Kousuke and I allow him to enter. He wraps his arms around my petite body and placed his chine on my shoulder as we both stare out the window.

"What's on your mind?" He asked softly.

"Life, I guess"

"You wanna talk about it?"

"...I'm scared...I'm scared you'll figure out that being around me is too difficult and leave. I don't want you to suffer because of me." I couldn't see his face, I didn't even know if I wanted to.

The tears in my eyes where trying to escape but I declined them. He let go of me before turning me around and holding me close to his chest.

"No way in hell will I give up on you" he said, kissing my head. I willing bury my head into him.

For once my courage decided to come through, "I...I love you" I mumbled into his chest.

He moves one of his hand so it tangles itself in my hair, "I love you too, don't ever forget that."

————————————————————————

Me: *Tired and too stressed to write*

You guys: (Have amazing comments)

Me: *violently typing*

~🐝