💕Valentine's Day Special💕

This was going to be a lot of work, but it'd be worth it. Kousuke is still at work so I have some time to get the house prepared for his return. He said he won't be home until later tonight because of a meeting, which he called bullshit. This will be our first time celebrating the holiday as a married couple, so I wanted it to be special.

I grabbed stuff that I had hidden in the basement up into the living room before being my setup. Two small heart shaped pillows get placed on the couch along with a blanket with some hearts on it. The kitchen table gets covered with a red tablecloth and I turn on the oven to preheat before putting a pot of water on the stove to boil. I slip into the downstairs half bathroom and put down a bar of soap in the shape of a heart next to the sink. In the upstairs bathroom I do the same, but also put a heart bath boom on the side of the tub. The bedroom was the next on my list. I added a small teddy bear holding a heart to the middle of our bed and laid down chocolate, roses, and a card in front of it.

"God what am I? I'm acting like I'm some stereotypical high school girl" I said to Shigeo when she comes walking in.

I entered the kitchen once again and start on one of Kousuke's favorite foods, meat with noodles. The water is already boiling and I placed some sausages in the oven before grabbing the noodles and putting them into their hot bath. In a smaller pot I put in some tomato sauce and add a tiny bit of broth to make it a bit thinner. Carefully I cut up some fresh vegetables and dip them into the thin sauce. Once the noodles are done I separated them onto two bowls, one for me, and one for Kousuke. I cooked up more meat and started chopping them up into cubes along with the sausage. The order of what was in the bowl was almost overflowing. It went noodles on the bottom, some meat, vegetables, the rest of the meat, and sauce. I checked my phone to see how much time I had left until he returned and realized it wasn't much at all.

Since it was Valentine's Day, I wanted to wear something...special. In the back of our closet I had hid an out for this occasion, it's a bit of an embarrassing one, but I'm dying to see his reaction. After I put it on, I felt more shy, but could admit that it was cute. I was now wearing a long sleeved pink crop top, a red skirt, and a pink choker. I can't wait to see the look on his face, also skirts are comfortable as hell! Why didn't anyone tell me?!

From outside I can hear Kou's car door close and lock. I take my place on the stairs in my outfit and wait as he stumbles with the keys.

"I'm h-"

"Happy Valentine's Day~" I said as he stood there with his mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth, you're going to swallow a fly" I said, returning to my normal personality.

"I- I just...wow"

I fell a slight blush on my face, the only thing that changed in the past minute is that I stopped teasing him.

"I made dinner. I was thinking we could eat and relax?" I said moving to the table.

He nodded and put down his briefcase and hung up his coat before joining me at the table.

"Thank you for doing all of this"

"It's the least I could do"

"No, the least you could do is nothing"

"I tried, do you like it?"

"The food or the decorations?"

"Both"

"Yes, I like them both very much. But I like you the most"

I smile at him and lead him up to the bedroom when we finished eating and showed him his gifts, the bear, chocolate, and the card. He kissed me on the head before rushing off to his office to grab the gift for me he had hidden away. Kou tells me to close my eyes and hold out my hands. I feel a pressure and something I assume to be wood. Once he lets me know I can, I open my eyes to see one of the art kits parents offered get their child.

"You've said that you didn't really have a chance to have a childhood, so I'm giving you a little piece."

I feel myself tear up before the tears come rushing out and I placed the kit on the bed and hugged him tightly, to which he reciprocated. What he doesn't know is that as a child I had always wanted one. Every Christmas or Birthday Day I'd ask for one up until I was ten.

"I love it, I love you" was my response to the gift.

It was only when I had stopped crying and calmed down that I noticed I had been sitting on Kousuke's lap with my legs wrapped around his back.

"Sorry, but I have to say this, you look hot as fuck Masahiro" it caught me off guard but he continued talking.

"Is this also part of my gift?"

"M-maybe" I replied knowing my face is as red as my skirt.

"Can I have it now, or do I have to wait for later?"

"Y-you can have it now if you want"

"Are you sure? I don't want to push you or make you uncomfortable."

"I know, but believe me, I'm fine"

"Alright, just let me know if you want me to stop"

"I will, I promise"

————————————————————————

Happy Valentine's Day!!! 💖

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hitorijime My Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें