Graduation

Seven weeks until graduation and I can't wait to celebrate both Kensuke and Masahiro. Mom and I have been planning something for a couple of weeks now and have sent out RSVPs to everyone. Masa's mom ripped it up and mailed it back.

I sit at my desk, waiting for the last bell to ring for all the students to be dismissed.

"Sensei?" I hear a student say after everyone else has left.

"Oliver? Don't you want to head home with the rest of your classmates?" I said looking up from my laptop.

"Do you have a few minutes to spear?"

"Of course. What's up?"

"I, I'm not sure how to say it, but are you supportive of the LGBTQ+ community?"

"Of course! I'm a bisexual myself. Why'd you ask?"

"I actually don't want to be called Oliver anymore..."

"Alright, what'd you prefer I call you?"

"Lizzie?"

"Why do you sound unsure? It's not a problem at all Lizzie, what pronouns would you like me to use?"

"She/her please"

"Of course Lizzie, I'll change that on the attendance sheet right now."

"Wow, thank you, so much Sensei!"

"It's no problem, and hey, just between you and I, my 'wife' is actually a man"

"Really?!"

"Shh, it'll be our little secret." I said. She nodded and left the classroom.

What I didn't know was that Melody was standing outside the classroom and record the conversion. The next day it was all over the school. I got stares, but I remained calm. Masahiro...not so much. He was freaking out when we got home.

"Masa"

"Oh my God"

"Masa"

"Oh dear God"

"Masahiro"

"We're screwed, you're gonna get fired and I'm going to get expelled!"

"Setgawa" that got his attention.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"Of course not. You were panicking and it was the only way to get your attention."

"Oh"

"Look, there's only roughly two more months of school left, and this will all die down eventually."

"What if someone finds out?"

"No one is going to find out, we will have to keep it more on the down low than we already do."

"Agreed"

Six weeks.

"Did you hear the news about Sensei?"

Five weeks.

"Sensei?"

"Yes."

"Is it true that you're gay?"

"No, I'm not gay. I'm bisexual. You shouldn't believe everything you hear."

Four weeks.

"Are you married to a man?"

"My marital status is my own business."

Three weeks.

"Kousuke, are you alright?"

"Yeah Masa, I'm alright. It's only a few more weeks."

"It's not for you though. I'll get out of the school, but you won't." He said sitting next to me on our bed.

"It'll be ok. I don't care if they know."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah Masa, I'm sure." I said, pulling his closer to me and kissing the top of his head.

"Oh I wanted to show you something!" The blond said grabbing a piece of paper and sitting back down next to me.

"Here. I took my art teacher's advice and applied for an art college, and I got in."

"That's amazing!" I tackle hugged him onto our bed and started giving him small kisses all over his face.

"Maybe we should celebrate~"

"WHAT?! Now?!"

"I meant like go out to eat, where'd your mind go?" I replied chuckling.

"You know exactly what you did" Masahiro said hiding his now blushing face.

It's true, I knew exactly what I did. I said it in a way that would make it sound dirty and he'd get embarrassed. Sometimes I truly can't help making those comments. He looks even more adorable when he's embarrassed.

"No, that's for later."

"Kousuke Ohshiba I swear to God-" I cut him off by kissing his forehead, which resulted in me getting hit with a pillow.

The whole family went out tonight to celebrate Masa's college acceptance. We got dinner so he didn't have to cook and also got some ice cream.

"Let me guess, coffee?" He asked looking at me.

"Let me guess, strawberry?" I replied.

It was late by the time we get home. Kensuke was going to stay at Hasekura's for the night and my mom was ready for bed. It was around one in the morning when Masahiro and I did what we had planned to do before dinner.

We were both exhausted by the morning and Masa was cursing me for making him have a sore back.

"You know I fully support you two, but please try to keep it down" my mother said placing down a plate of eggs.

Our faces went red.

"Mom, it's not like that"

"Dear, I had you and your brother. I know how sex works."

Masahiro looked like he was about to die.

"Sorry, it wouldn't happen again" the petite male said hiding his face.

"Yes it well"

"Kousuke!"

"Love you"

Two weeks

"Sensei?"

"Is this about my sexuality?"

"Kinda, but it's more so that I need advice."

"Oh, fire away."

"How'd you know you were bi? I think I might be, but I'm not sure."

"That's a really good question. I guess it was a matter of love at first sight for me. I met my current partner years ago and from the beginning I wanted to protect them at any cost. Even if it meant beating up 20 gang members. To me, everyone else slipped away and the only thing that mattered to me was them and it will always be them. It was never a matter of when I knew I was bi, it was a matter of when I knew that I truly loved someone."

"Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense. Thank you Sensei. You're partner is very lucky to have you."

"Thanks Joseph, but honestly, I'm the lucky one."

One week

Six days

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

"Happy Graduation!!"