Kids?

"So...who was she?" I asked Masahiro as I drove us to Mom's place. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that he's making friends, I'm just worried and a bit jealous.

"Amina, she's a classmate of mine"

"Art?"

"Yeah"

"How'd the final go?"

"It went ok. I got some harsh feedback, but my professor still has to grade it."

"I'm sure you did amazing love."

"When do your students take their exams?"

"In two weeks, I hope they do well."

"With a teacher like you how couldn't they." Masahiro said.

It caught me off guard a bit, because he's not one to say those types of things. He's very shy when it comes to verbally expressing his feelings, but he's adjusting to it slowly. In all honesty, I'm not that great at showing my emotions either. Once I realized I had fallen in love with him, I had no clue what to do and I failed miserably a couple of times. Yet, here he is, after everything.

"Masa"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry for not being honest with you about not wanting to be in a relationship. I'm sorry for making you confused and think that I didn't love you. I'm sorry for being snippy when I was stressed and getting in arguments with you. I'm sorry, so, so sorry." I'm close to tears at this point, had I been a bad partner?

"Kousuke, pull into the parking lot over there please" Masahiro said, pointing to an empty parking lot.

I followed his orders, pulled in, picked a parking spot, and parked.

"Where's all this coming from Kou?"

"I'm not the best at showing my emotions and I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have"

"Kousuke, if it wasn't for you I'd still be around those gangsters, be beaten by my mom, and I wouldn't have been nearly as happy as I am now. Sure, we had a rough start and we bicker sometimes, but that's okay. Neither of us are perfect, we're human, and we are going to make mistakes. I've messed up too, and that's okay." Masahiro said as he reached over from the passenger seat and hugged me.

"God I love you" I replied, returning the hug.

"I love you too." He replied.

We stayed in the hug for some minutes, as if when we let go the other would disappear. We only broke apart when my phone rang.

"Hey Mom. Yeah we'll be there soon. There's a lot of traffic. Ok. Love you too." With that I hung up and started the car again.

It took us about ten minutes to get there. Masahiro went to help Mom cook dinner as Kensuke and I set the table and grabbed drinks. An ice tea for mom, water for Masa, a soda for Ken, and an iced coffee for myself. Mom and Masahiro made curry rice and served us all. According to Kenny, Mom's cooking has gotten a lot better since Masahiro lent her some of his recipes. Sitting around the table with everyone feels amazing, it feels like a full family. I hope that some day I can have a family of my own, with Masahiro. I know I can't have biological children, but I do want a family, yet I don't want to freak my husband out with that subject. No matter how much I understand that the two of us can't have biological children together, but I can't help but imagine it. Would they have orange or black hair? Green or dark brown eyes? Would they be tall like me or average height like him? Would my beauty mark be passed down to our child?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Masa waved his hand on front of my face.

"Earth to Kousuke"

"Oh, sorry. I got lost in thought"

"With the finals coming up, I'm not surprised" Mom said.

We continued eating and playing a few board games before Masahiro and I headed home. The two of us made ice cream and sat on the couch. A movie played in the background as we talked aimlessly, I know I didn't want to freak him out with the topic, but it slipped out of my stupid mouth.

"Do you want kids?" I asked, surprising the blond and myself.

"I'm sorry, that came out of nowhere" I said, trying to regain my self control.

"Do you want kids?" He asked, turning the tables on me.

"I don't know, I deal with them on a daily basis. I'm not sure if I could do that 24/7. You?"

"I don't know either. I honestly don't think I'd be that good of a parent in all honesty."

"Don't be ridiculous, you'd be a great parent"

"I don't think so. I would end up giving them whatever they want because I don't want to be like my parents. But I don't want to be too harsh on them."

"You've thought about this a lot haven't you?"

"W-what? No! Shut up!" Masahiro replied with his face turning pink.

I understand where he is coming from. He's never had a good parent or parental figure in his life. Everyone in his biological family treated him as though he didn't exist, until it was convenient for him to. I swear on my life to never make him feel that way again.

"You don't have to make a decision tonight, just know that if you want to talk about anything, I'm here for you" I said as I pulled him closer to me.

I kissed his head and continued to relax until we both, unknowingly fell asleep in each other's arms.

————————————————————————

Hi everyone!

I'm trying really hard to keep up with my monthly uploads, but it's becoming a tad bit difficult. Currently, I am on the verge of failing one of my classes and I have less than a month to boost my grade if I want to pass and not have to retake it. I still have ideas for the story! But I also want to hear what you all have to say on some of the topics. I'll leave each topic on it's own so you can comment your thoughts!
~🐝

Children?

Kensuke and Asaya wedding?

Jealous Kou?

Jealous Masa?