Chapter 1

Lexi's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

My eyes fluttered open because of the unfamiliar sound. Not only that, but was my head punding. As I opened my eyes, everything was a blur and I was dizzy. It took a while for things to focus, but when I did, I spotted the 5 boys sitting scattered around the room. There was one boy though, sitting right next to the bed. My best friend. The one that I've always counted on. Harry.

I coughed. Pain surged through my chest. I groaned. What happened?

"Lexi!" The boys whispered worridly. They all crowded around the bed. Harry took my hand in his, standing up. He brushed a few strands of hair away from my face.

"What happened?" My voice cracked, obviously dry. They all looked down at me in concern. Liam handed me a glass of water, in which I found myself gulping down.

"Do you not remember?" Louis asked. Everyone glanced at each other. I shook my head, waiting for my anser.

"Lexi, you were in a car crash. You've been out for 3 days." I looked around. All of the lads had pursed their lips. They nodded their heads. What if this was a prank? It still doesn't explain the pain that I was in. 

"Zayn, Niall, get the doctor please" Louis nudged at the two boys. They tentatively stepped back, giving me one last look before walking right out the door.

I could see the puffiness in Harry's eyes. He's been crying. His hair was messier than usual. He was a mess. I don't think he was as bad as me though. Looking down my body, I could see the patches of purple and black, coating my skin. There was a bandage around my left arm, which I assumed I hurt in the crash.

"I thought I lost you Lex. I didn't know what to do..." Tears brimmed Harry's eyes. Liam just rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. Louis stood there. Emotionless.

"I see you are awake, Miss Chadwick..." A middle aged man said as he strolled into the room. "I am Dr. Steven. Boys, please stand to the side real quick, I wanna run a few tests." Tests?

Harry squeezed my hand as he glided to the side of the room like the rest of the boys.

"So Lexi, tell me your full name." The doctor instructed.

"Alexis May Chadwic" I answered. This is absurd. I'm fine other than my cuts and bruises.

"Good. Good. What year is it?"

"2012" (A/N: Pretend it is okay?)

"Month?"

"April" The man shook his head, displeased. I saw Harry tense in the background.

"How old are you?"

"17"

"Where are you from?"

"Holmes Chapel, Cheshire"

"Any relationships you know of? Boyfriends?"

"Nope. I've been single for almost two years now..." I stated. As I looked back, Harry had clenched his fists and frowned. Liam was whispereing something in his ear. Without a second to spare, Harry walked out. Louis mouthed 'sorry' before following the curly haired boy. I just sat down in confusion.

"Lexi?" My thoughts were interrupted by the doctor. "What are the names of your parents?"

"Oh um Sarah and Jake..." I replied. What was going on? Why don't I remember the crash? I need some answers, fast.

 A/N: Hai guise! Hope you like this. Please comment, vote, fan. I'm not really considered new here. I've had an account, but never posted a fanfic. So read this...Feedback por favor. I shall be working on Chapter 2, Next!!!