Chapter 26

Lexi's POV

I froze, waiting for a response. Harry's monotone expression turned into disgust.

"This is a joke right? Like he'd actually do that. Is this just a lie to cover up for always 'responsible' Liam?" Harry spat. I couldn''t belive him. I couldn't believe his response. I reached for the paper in my back pocket. 

"Does this look like a fucking joke to you? God I can't believe you Harry!" I threw the paper at his face. He barely caught it before it hit the ground. His face softened, but not by much. He pulled out his phone and began to type. "What the hell are you doing now?" I aked irritatedly.

"I'm gonna go home that's what. I'm gonna beat that bastard u-"

"Just stop!" I groaned. 

"Why didn't you tell me? I'd beat that motherfucker up if he laid even a finger on y-"

"That's why I didn't tell you!" I threw my hands up in the air, fustrated. "I knew you'd do this! Jeopardizing your career for me? What if this leaked into the papers? How many fans would you loose? This is why I'm leaving! Harry you shouldn't do this. I can handle this by myself." Harry ignored me and put his phone to his ear. 

"You know what, beat Seth up. Don't come back to me once you're in jail." I rolled my eyes and picked up the handle of my bag. 

An arm caught onto my wrist. I looked back at pleading eyes.

"Please, don't. I need to keep you safe. He needs to learn a lesson," Harry begged. I pulled away and looked back at Zayn and Louis. They grabbed onto him. 

"I'll tell you what's going on, later. Either that, or ask Liam. I'm sorry, but I can't do this. Bye boys." I pursed my lips and turned away. The car was still waiting to take me to the airport. I heard shouts from behind me. 

"Let me go!" Harry said thrashing around. 

"Harry, just stop! Let her go!" The Irish accent called out. 

I can't believe I'm leaving, but this has to be done. I don't want to be apart of some headline. If I have a baby, I want him or her to have a normal life. I don't want people to think of him/her differently. We live in a cruel world. Who knows how it turn out for the child. I put y stuff in the back of the car and jumped in the backseat. Turning to the window, Lou and Ni were on the ground. Harry was running to me. It was too late. I saw a tear stream down his face before I looked away. 

I reminded myself that this was the right thing to do. The right thing. 

I got situated in the flat that Liam helped me get. He's paying for half of it so I seriously have to thank that boy. We made a solution that I live near Andy in London. I don't live with him but close enough. 

My phone rang in the corner. I read the Caller ID. Niall. He wanted to FaceTime me. Great.

"Lex, where did you go?" He asked in a panicked voice. I sighed and sat down in the chair next to me. 

"Liam set up a flat for me back in London. Has Liam told you what happened?' I questioned. Niall bit his lip.

"Yea. I wish you told me earlier. I could've helped." Ni confessed. I frowned, feeling bad.

"I'm sorry. Can I see him?" 

Niall looked tot he side and back to the lens. "Zayn's keeping him from attacking Harry. He's trying to calm him down. Louis is trying to get Harry out of his room. It's a mess right now, Lex. We need you back," Niall said. 

"Not now. You boys only have a month left for the tour. I'll invite you over when you come back." I rubbed the inner corner of my eye. Jet lag was getting to me.

"By the way, I'm gonna get a new phone tomorrow. Harry's been calling me nonstop. I also don't want Seth having my number, so I'll call you okay?" I asked with a yawn.

"Yea yea. Now go to sleep. You're obviously tired. I'll update you with what's going on once you get your phone." Niall ruffled his hair. I gave him a grateful smile. 

"Thanks Ni. Tell them that I'll be okay. I'll talk to you boys soon."

Niall nodded. "Night, Chadwick."

"Night Horan." I saluted and then hung up. 

I question how I'm gonna make it by myself. I mean I'm not totally alone. It just feels this way. I feel...empty. 

Niall's POV

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and walked out into the hall. I heard shouts from next door, which was obviously Louis and Harry. 

The door opened and Harry stormed out.

"Fuck off Lou! I'm not in the mood," Harry growled. 

"Harry!" Louis said following. 

My hand found contact with Harry's chest. Even though I was smaller than him, I managed to push him against the wall.

"For fuck's sake! Listen to us for once, Harry!" I screamed in his face. I was tired of his stubborness. We all were.

He looked at me, stunned. "Let Lexi be. She's had a lot on her plate and I don't think she needs any of us getting in the way. This is her decision. Not yours." I let go of his collar and took a step back. I could see him restraining himself. 

Without a word, he pushed past Lou and I. We didn't bother chasing him down. There wasn't a point in doing it. 

Harry's POV

I needed to get my mind off of everything. I lost Lexi more than once. I wonder if she'll even give me another chance. 

I wasn't allowed to drink in the U.S.. So I held a coke in my hand, watching the dance floor. That's when I spotted her. Same chesnut hair. Similar blue eyes. I set my drink down and stood up. 

"Hi. I'm Harry. You are?" I pulled on a fake smirk. It always got the girls. The girl smiled. 

"Kylie. Anyway, I know who you are. Care to dance?" I looked down at her and our bodies pressed together.

"How would I turn down a girl like you?" I winked. Kylie bit her lip turning around. Taking my hand, she led me deeper into the crowd. My mind went blank and hormones took over. My hands were set on the girl's waist as she grinded me. 

Fuck everything. If this was a way to get my mind off of everything, I don't think I'll be stopping soon. 

A/N: Uh oh. Harold, you better be careful!!!! Haha feedback would be nice. If you haven't already, check out my other story, Kiss Me Slowly. Highly appreciated. Oh something new. I'll dedicate my chapters to a commenter. So comment something nice and you'll get a chance in a dedication :) ~ Caitlyn Xx