Chapter 15

Lexi's POV

I couldn't sleep. Christmas lights that decorated my room gave off a soft glow. I sat under my duvet scrolling through twitter. Harry was so far right. The relationship Seth and I had isn't exactly how I wanted it to be. He hasn't called me yet. No goodnight texts. I've called him at least once and texted him another time, but he hasn't answered. I really needed someone at this point, but there was no one. I didn't want to look clingy or desperate, so I didn't call him again. 

I made a collage of Seth and I. I put together the pictures he took of me, himself, and us together. It was cute. Really. I decided to post it on twitter. 

@HaiItsLexi: This guy >>> @SethDAlex 

After posting it, I scrolled through my feed. One imediately caught my eye. 

@Harry_Styles: Isn't it ironic, when you fold a heart in half it turns into a tear drop? 

I took a deep breath in. I knew he was talking about me. I didn't know what to do, what to say. I couldn't call him up. I just couldn't. I felt bad, but it wouldn't be right to break up with Seth just because Harry isn't really dating Taylor. I mean, I thought I was his best friend. I thought we told each other everything. Guess not.

I scrolled through Instagram, Keek, Twitter, Pheed, and Tumblr. I had more social sites than everyone else, but what am I suppesed to do on tour? I gotta keep myself entertained right? I couldn't keep up with everything. The news sounded and looked like a blur. Nothing stuck. 

The battery on my phone was almost dead, so I decided to put it on the charger and finally fall asleep. It was 3 in the morning till I  blacked out.

 *2 days later*

I woke up at 11. It was almost lunch. Checking my phone, I had zero missed calls or texts. No good morning texts for me, huh? I took a short warm shower. When I got out, my phone finally rang. 

Seth: Sorry I missed your messges yesterday. I left my phone in the car and couldn't find it. I can't hang today. I have work. I'll see you later? Idk I'll tell you when I can. Sorry again, love :* 

I sighed. I couldn't get my mind off of what Harry said the other day. I wanted to go to Niall's party, but I don't know if I was ready to stand face to face with Harry. But I needed to see the boys. I needed them to know I was okay. 

Later that day, I found myself packing a small suitcase. I didn't have money to take the train, so I filled my car up with gas and headed to London. This was gonna be a long drive.

A few hours later, I pulled up in front of the apartment complex. I walked up the steps and to the elevator. I hesitated once I got in front of the door of Niall's flat. What if they were all in there? I guess I had to take the risk. I let my knuckled rap against the wood. A moment later, the door opened. 

"Lexi?" The irish lad asked in surprise. I gave out a small laugh.

"Happy Birthday Nialler!" I pulled the boy into a hug. Niall buried his head into my collarbone.

A few hours later, the party had started. Niall's family and other friends arrived. The rest of the band came in, surprised to see me. I was talking to Josh when the door opened for the hundredth time in one day. Turning to the doorway, I spotted the Cheshire boy. His arm was linked with the ratherly tall, Taylor Swift. Pretty words flew through my mind. I turned back to Josh, acting as though Harry wasn't here. I didn't need any drama while I was in London.