Chapter 14

A/N: Before I write this chapter, I wanted to say something....First of all, wow. I remember going to sleep the other night, I wake up and there are at least 700+ reads. I went to bed with like 500+. Then I had 100+ votes. Thanks a lot guys :) That means a lot. Second, shoutout to my friend @_simply_me go check out her account :P Now the story....

Lexi's POV

I walked the streets of my old town. Similar shops were scattered all around. Each one of them brought a memory... I saw my school. I questioned how all my friends were doing. I remember finishing school without Harry. He had already gone for the X-Factor and left me behind to finish my studies.

I strodded into the bakery Harry once worked at. I took in all of the delicious scents and aromas. I walked up to the counter and ordered my favorite thing in the world, something I missed.

"One cinnamon bun, please..." I smiled.

"Anything else to go with that?" The young lad asked. He was the same age as Harry was when he worked there.

"I guess I'll have a hot chocolate, thank you." The boy nodded and rung me up. I handed him the money and watched him go aside to fulfill my order.

"Lexi?"

I spun around. The corner of my lips turned upward as I saw who stood behind me. His dark brown hair was shorter than the last time I saw it, but it did him good. His ocean blue eyes mezmorized me.

"Seth.." I spoke softley. The lad grinned and looked toward the ground.

"I see you're back in town."

I grabbed my cinnamon bun and hot chocolate and turned back to Seth.

"Just for a bit. I uh...It's nice to see you." Seth was taller, broader chest, nicer style. He was partially the bad boy type. Just how I liked it. That leather jacket he wore....someone save me. Was it possible to be more perfect than before?

"Yea, yea. You too. Look, I'm on my lunch break right now. Why don't you and I catch up later? I'd love to see you again." My cheeks burned as I looked away. I couldn't hold myself together when he looked at me straight in the eye.

"That sounds great. Here, do you want my number?" I held my hand out. Seth pulled his out and handed it to me. I pushed my number in and sent a text to my phone.

"Now I have yours. So I'll see you around?" I ran my hand through my hair, making sure it wasn't messy or anything. God I felt like I could faint.

"Yea, I'll see ya." Seth playfully bit his lip and walked to the counter. I tried to hide my grin as I walked out of the shop.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was pleased with my outfit I put together. It was a white see through button up, don't worry I had a bandeau underneath, which was loosely tucked into my slightly ripped jeans. I had a camo coat over it and my combat boots on. Badass you could say. haha just kidding but hey, my inspirations were Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Msfts. My hair was loosely curled, hanging over my shoulders. Perfect. Light makeup, you know foundation, mascara, eyeliner... nothing blingy.

The door downstairs knocked. Who would be here at this time of day? I only had 20 minutes to meet up with Seth and I did not have time to talk.

I jumped down the stairs, carefully of coarse, and opened the door. I was taken aback seeing the emerald green eyes and chocolate curls.

"H-harry, what are you doing here?" I shifted my weight to my right foot.

"I needed to explain, Lexi. Everything. Please, can we talk?" I checked my clock, pursing my lips, I shook my head and grabbed the keys.