Chapter 4

Lexi's POV

Niall and I spent our time at the shop choosing out a bunch of candies and crisps. Niall chose some Red Bull while I chose Monster. We bought Pitch Perfect, 21 Jump Street,  and Mean Girls. Those were my all time favs and he knew that.

I sat cross legged on the bed as I ate my Pringles. The stash of food was laid down in front of us, picking them up whenever we pleased. 

"Your're gonna get 'pitch' slapped so hard, your manboobs are gonna concave"

A laugh escaped both our mouths. As I was preocuppied, Niall took the nerve to steal the can of crisps out of my hand without any warning. 

"Hey!" He gave me a smirk and popped a crisp in his mouth.

"Hay is for horses" He retorted. I smacked him in the head and grabbed the Galaxy Chocolate off the bed. Few moments later, Niall picked up the gummy worms. I allowed him to eat a few before snatching it out of his hands, the exact way he did to me.

"LEXI!" He whined. 

"Sucks doesn't it?" I chewed loudly to annoy the boy. He tackled me and pinned me down. Niall straddled me on my hips and tickled my sides furiously.

"N-N-Niall STOP!!" I squealed through the laughs.

"No one steals Niallers food!" 

"S-stop!" I begged. 

"Say Niall is the best and no one takes his food.." He grinned. His grip loosened on me. I took that time to flip us over, that way I was on top.

"Lexi is the best and no one takes her food..." I replied. I stayed on top of him, finishing off the gummy worms. He wiggled below me, making a cute pouty face.

"Lexi..." He grumbled. I shook my head and ate the food with a half smirk on my face. Once I was done, I got off the poor boy, just to be tackled again. We burst into fits.

Knock Knock

Niall got off me and helped me up. We glanced at the door.

"Lexi, open up! We need to talk..." A voice called out. Niall gave me a a concerned glare. He looked as though he was gonna open the door. 

"No. Don't.." I mumbled. Niall nodded. 

"Lexi. Please?" The other lad begged. I was still pissed at Harry. Not one call, one text, one check up to see if I was okay. 

"Lex I'm sorry!"

"Just go away! Go away, Harry! Leave me alone!" I yelled. The other side of the door was silent.

"I-If that's what you want, fine.." I heard a few sniffles before the footsteps showed that he left.

I took one look at Niall and saw the disapointment in his eyes. He wanted me to talk to the curly haird boy but I had refused. He opened his mouth to say something, but changed his mind.

"Are you gonna go to our concert tomorrow?" Niall asked instead. I crawled back onto the bed. 

"I-No. I actually have a cousin going to Uni here in Bristol. I think I'm gonna go meet up with him instead" I didn't want to go to the concert. I didn't want to talk to Harry. I didn't want to see him. I was broken. He was supposed to be there for me, but wasn't. I knew him longer than Niall, but Niall took his place. I just needed some time to cool off.

"Okay...Do you need a ride to go? I can get a driver if you want" Niall offered. The hyperness left us. This was now a serious moment.

"I'm good. I can drive. Don't worry about me..." I gave Niall a hopefull smile. He seemed skeptic about it. But decided to let it be.

"Mkay. Lets finish this movie then. C'mere" He pulled me into his lap and hugged me from behind. That's how close we were. We acted like lovers but were only friends. Niall was nothing more. None of the boys were more than that. Rumors once floated around, stating I was dating one of them. But I was simply a friend. At the most, a sister. That's all I wanted to be. 

A/N: Dangit Lexi. Why can't you remember that you arent just a friend? You and Harry would be perf together :/ Lol so I have been updating to get into the story more. Feedback is highly appreciated. You know the drill, vote, comment, fan.... Love You All!!! :*