Epilogue

*2 years later*

I sat upon the rooftop of the house. Stars shimmered across the sky. Endless, you could say. It was beautiful out there. A breeze swept over me, hair whisking in the wind. 

Rustling came from the window. A figure climbed out. Harry joined me, holding a blanket in his hand. He wrapped the blanket around us. My head found home in the crevice of his neck. We stayed silent, just enjoying each others prescence.

I was the first to speak up. "My mum used to say that stars were the spirits of our ancestors. That's why there are an endless amount of them. Each stand for one death, that person watching over their family," I said softly. Harry kissed my temple. 

"Your mum is a very creative woman, but I believe her." I turned my head. Harry sent me a cheeky smile.

Harry cleared his throat. He bit his pink lips, looking nervous. But why?

"What's wrong, Haz?" I asked sinking into his arms. 

"Nothings wrong, angel. It's just...you know I love you right?" He questioned. I shifted my position, suspicious of why he was saying this at random. 

"Of course I do, Harry. What's going on?" I lifted an eyebrow. The blanket had fallen off my shoulders.

"W-Wait. Lexi, I love you. I love you as there are as many stars in the sky. I love you from infinity and beyond; to the moon and back-"

"I get it. I get it, Harold. What are you really trying to say?" I began thinking of the worst. Did he cheat on me? Was there someone else? Harry saw my worry and pulled me back into his arms. 

"Shh, Lexi. Calm down. Now don't say anything until I finish my speech, okay?" I hesitantly nodded. 

"Good. Now I'd like to say that we've been through a lot these past years. You've been with me through thick and thin. We've had our ups and downs. Let's just say our lives have been a roller coaster. Out of the people I've known my whole life, you're one of the only ones who's actually stayed. Well besides my family, of coarse. What I'm trying to say is, I want you in my life. Forever and always. I want you till we grow old with our white hairs and wrinkly skin." I giggled and gave him a disgusted look. 

"You've supported me in everything. You were one of the only ones that told me to achieve my dreams and to tell me they're possible. Now I only have two dreams left. And right now, I'm hoping one of them will become true." 

My breath hitched when Harry pulled out a tiny black box. He had left his side from me and kneeled in front of me. 

"Will you, Alexis May Chadwick, do the honor of marrying me?" The box had opened showing a very pretty diamond ring. It was simple. It wasn't blingy. Just how we had talked about. We wanted to act as though Harry was just a normal lad. In which he was. It was his life that was hectic. It was his life that made us change who we were.

My hand covered my mouth as I nodded. Tears brimmed my eyes with joy. My arms wrapped tightly around the boy's neck. He held me tightly.

I pulled away as he placed the ring on my finger. "I love you, Alexis." 

That was the only time I had allowed him to call me by my full first name. Every other time, I had slugged him in his arm. 

"I love you too, Harry." I got on my tip toes and placed my lips against his. "I love you more than you know..." 

We had sat back down on the roof. Blanket back around us, enjoying the view. Then something had popped into my head. 

"Harry, what's your other dream?" I asked softly. He looked down at me and smiled. 

"I don't expect this to happen right away, but my last dream is to have a family, with you." He leaned me to the side and tickled my stomach lightly. I giggled at his touch. 

"Well that, Styles, will come true. One day. Not now, but one day," I stated. Harry brushed a strand of hair away from the front of my eyes. 

"One day," He repeated. 

One day...

A/N: IT'S FINALLY OVER. *crying* jk jk So I hope you all liked it. This might be my one and only story. I don't really know if I want to write anymore. It doesn't seem like ya'll care or anything. Buut that's okay. Writing used to be a hobby. Now I'm thinking of gaining a new one. So thanks for reading. I'm not sure if I'll make another fanfic or continue the ones I have out. It's not final. I'll keep you guys updated. Other than that, all of this has been a blast. Thanks for supporting me. Well some of you. Love you guys! ~Caitlyn <3 xx