Chapter 5

Lexi's POV

I nervously knocked on the door before me. It's been a while since I saw my cousin. Him and his twin were so very close to me. We always hung out whenever I got to London. Oh the good times.

"Lexi?!" The surprised boy asked as soon as the door opened. I grinned from ear to ear. 

"What, no hug?" I questioned the brown haired boy. His hand moved away from the door, pulling me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we stood there.

"Nice to see you Jack." I whispered into my cousin's ear.

"You too Lex. I heard about the incident. I'm so glad you're okay..." Jack held me tighter. 

"Thanks...Should we go inside?" I said changing the subject. It was more like a hint instead of a question. Jack opened his door wider.

"Of coarse. Come on in...." I walking into the small flat. Laptops, Desktops, cameras, and wires scattered the room. 

"Have you talked to Finn lately?" I looked at the pictures of him and his twin that lined up the mantle of the fire place. Their hairstyles and clothing were the same. Maybe the different t-shirts helped tell the two apart, but there were some facial differences. If you just met the two, you would've never noticed at first, but after a long time, it wasn't hard to tell them apart. 

"I talked to him on Sunday. Him, the crew, and I are arranging a vacation back in London for winter break...." Jack walked into the kitchen. "Anything to drink?" He asked.

"Nahh I'm good. So winter break,huh? That's a long while. It's what, only late July, almost early August?" The boy walked back in with a bottle of water in his hand.

"Yea well we like to plan a bit early. Actually, Marcus is visiting for the weekend. You should stay for a bit. I know you and him were getting a bit close the last time he saw you..." Jack said poking my arm, teasing me. My cheeks felt warm as blood rushed to them.

"N-no we weren't. Marcus...Marcus and I are just friends. You know that." I playfully punched him in the arm. He chuckled.

"That's what you say. Maybe I should set you two up. You haven't dated anyone in.....two years. Am I right?" Jack raised his right eyebrow. I gave him a fake frown.

"Yes"

"You two would be cute! C'mon!" He urged with a wide smile.

"He doesnt even like me, Jack. It's not worth it..." I shook my head.

"He does. Trust me. Just you wait. He should be here in an hour." Jack smirked.

"An hour? I don't even look good! I didn't do my hair or anything! Jack!" I freaked. His laugh filled the room, throwing his head back. I hit him in the back of my head before rushing to the bathroom.

Niall's POV

"NIALL!" A voice yelled out. I flinched. My earpiece was placed around my shoulders before I was allowed to turn around.

"Don't be PMSing, Harold. What's the prob?" I asked, even though I knew what he was mad about. I pretended I didn't though.

"Where is she? I know you were with her last night. You are the only one that would know where she is. I have to talk to her Niall.." He hissed. 

"I don't know where she is.." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't give me that bullshit. I need to know where she is Niall." He practically growled. I calmly set down the water I had held in my hand.

"Now you care where she is? When she was in the hospital after she woke up, you didn't even bother to ask if she was alright. That's the least you could've done if you didn't want to go visit her. The least you could've done. A true friend would've went to see her. You didn't. It's not my desicion to tell you where she is right now. It's hers. She's pissed Harry. And I don't blame her. You were her best friend. I'm sorry she doesn't remember the last few months. She can't help it. She needed someone to help her out. You weren't there. You decided to be selfish just because she didn't remember you as her boyfriend and only a friend. Doesn't mean she should've lost her best friend. But she did. You screwed up Harry. You screwed up badly." A scowl formed on his face. I walked away before he could retort back. I hated seeing Lexi hurt. She was like my little sis. Anything to protect her.

A/N: So if you don't know 'the crew' that is the YouTube Gang. Go check them out. JacksGap, Pointlessblog, OFFICIALsampepper, mazzimaz, MarcusButlerTV, FoodForLouis, dicasp, and if I forgot anyone, sorry. Just go look them up on YouTube. Love them. Yes they're included in the story since I love them so much. I might include Kian Lawley and Sam Pottorff later. I'm gonna work on another chapter right now. Idk if I'm posting it tonight or later. Till then, vote, comment, fan...you know the drill. Xx Caitlyn