Chapter 22

Lexi's POV

I threw my phone on the foot of my bed. I was so fustrated, I wanted to slam it right against the wall. Harry was gone with Taylor. But that wasn't the reason I was so mad. Seth wouldn't stop calling and texting me. He repeatedly apologized. I didn't want that crap. All that shit he says are most likely lies. 

There was a knock at my door. Instinctively, I walked up to it and sneaked a glance through the peep hole. I was bewildered, seeing who it was. 

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked in an annoyed voice.

The lad pushed past me and into my room. I closed the door behind me, which probably was a bad idea.

"Listen to me, Lexi. I'm sorry, okay?" Seth grabbed me by my wrists. I looked down, not wanting to look into his sea blue eyes. 

"How'd you even get here?" I said ignoring his question. 

"I took a flight in right after our talk on the phone. You told me where you were staying and the front desk told me the room. Please forgive me, Lexi. Just please?" Seth begged. His grip on me tightened. 

"I can't. I'm sorry. I just can't. Please leave, Seth. I don't want to put up with this now." I bit my lip, hoping he'd do as I said. Sadly he didn't. 

"Lexi, please." His grip on me was unbearing. I was sure I would have bruises by tomorrow. 

"You're hurting me. Stop," I whimpered. I was pushed against the wall. 

"You and I had something. We still have it. C'mon Lex. I can make you feel good. Can't I?" Seth whispered sweetly into my ear. I pushed him away.

"No, Seth." I said bluntly. He slamed me into the wall.

"C'mon babe. Don't lie to me. Or should I refresh your memory?" Seth's thumb gently rubbed against my cheek. 

"I-I'm good. No thanks." I softly replied. Seth wouldn't listen, kissing my neck. His hands gripped my bum.

I've seen Seth mad before. I literally was scared. I knew better than to go against what he said. Seth used to take boxing, karate, and judo. He used to be an active kid and the last person that got on his nerve earned a broken wrist and a black eye. According to Seth, he wasn't even trying hard. I took his word for it. 

********************

Tears stained my cheeks. Seth zipped up his pants and put his belt on. 

"Lexi-"

"Get out. Just get out." I pointed to the door. I didn't care anymore. He could hurt me, beat me, I didn't give a fuck. 

"You're such an ungrateful bitch. You know that? Anyone else would've been happy." Pain rushed to my cheek. Seth had slapped me. More tears fell as I heard the door slam shut. He was gone. 

Harry came back later on. When he locked on my door, I was afraid it would be Seth again. I was hesitant, but still opened it.

A smile that was plastered on the boy's face fell. I'm assuming he saw my red eyes from crying.

"What happened, love? Why are you crying?" He pulled me into a tight hug. I began to sob. Did I want to tell him what happened? Did I want the risk of Harry going crazy and trying to find Seth? Seth would kill Harry, either that or Harry would kill Seth. Both ways wouldn't go too well.

"It's n-nothing. You don't have to worry." I hiccuped. I always did that if I cried to much. I walked to the bathroom, splashing cool water on my face. 

"Lexi, don't do this, please? I know for a fact that's a lie. You know I'm always here for you, right?" Harry leaned on the doorframe. He looked at me in concern. 

"Like I said, It's nothing. Just some hate mail. I'll be fine." I lied. It was hard lying to Harry, but it was for the best.

"Well then, don't listen to those people. They know nothing. You're sweet, funny, beautiful......." Harry went on with the lecture I've heard more than once before. 

"I've got it, Haz. I'm fine. Can we just go to bed? I'm tired." I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. I couldn't wait to sink into the comfort of the sheets.

"Of coarse." He stripped from his pants and shirt. he kept his boxers on and jumped in the bed. I pulled on a hoodie and shorts. 

Before I drifted to sleep, one thing lingered on my mind.

Seth and I weren't protected. What if I was pregnant?

A/N: Hey guys. Real quick note. Please go read The Perfect Pic. Begging you. I'd love it a lot for some feedback also. Thanks :) Xx Caitlyn