Chapter 16

Lexi's POV

"Do you really have to leave today?" Liam sat down next to me, coffee in his hand. I rubbed the corner of my nose and slumped in my chair. 

"I don't necessarily have to, but I think I should. You guys are busy anyway, and I was thinking of looking for a job back home. Also, did Harry tell you I have a boyfriend?" Seeing Liam's bewildered expression, I assumed not. "Yea well his name is Seth, and I'd better get back to him soon. He doesn't even know I'm here." I flipped my bangs to the side and got out of my seat. 

"Wait, Lexi. Niall and I were thinking, maybe you wanna come back on tour with us for maybe a week in January?" Liam grasped my wrist, keeping me from walking away.

"I really don't know, Liam. There's really no point in me going." I bit the inside of my lip, looking down at the ground. 

"C'mon. It'll be fun. Andy will be there, we all know you and Andy LOVE each other." Liam poked my cheek, teasingly. He did know Andy and I did crazy shit together. I'm surprised he hasn't realized that it's dangerous for us to be together. We were partners in crime.

"Fine, I'll think about it. It's only September anyway. Give me some time to get situated. Now I gotta go pack. Be right back." Liam smirked, happy that I would at least consider it. 

I packed and said by to the boys, all to earn "Why can't you stay?" or "Don't go!" I was flattered and all, but this wasn't really my lifestyle. I wanted to go back home. Needed to go back home. 

I got a text from Seth earlier. 

Seth: Hey babe, I'm free today. Where you at?

He finally is free. Yay. (hint the sarcasm)

Me: I actually drove into London for my friend's birthday. I'm leaving soon. We can hang tonight :)

Seth: Kay. Miss you. Can't wait to see you :*

I had one more person to say bye to. I'm not sure if I really want to say bye to Harry, but I'm sure I had to. I haven't spoken to him since yesterday, and I really want to see him one last time. 

I knocked on the familiar door. Opening up, Taylor stood before me. Now, I wouldn't really be pissed, well I'm not necessarily pissed, but seeing Taylor on what she was wearing...I almost rolled my eyes in front of her. She wore Harry's tshirt and his boxers. Now, it would've looked cute if lets say Taylor was shorter because she was practically Harry's height and size, but she wasn't. It just look like her wearing a regular tshirt and booty shorts (aka spandex/spankies). 

Harry walked in back of her, in just his boxers and messy hair. I would think I would be jealous, but surprisingly, I wasn't. I couldn't describe what I was feeling right now, but even though I wasn't jealous, doesn't mean I was pleased. 

"Lexi?" His extra raspy voice asked. I guess it was either because he just woke up, or because someone had a fun night last night. 

"Well I just wanted to say bye before I left, but it seems like you guys are busy." Harry looked down, and immediately jumped behind the door, looking for a shirt. 

"Oh uh it's not what it seems." Harry tried to back up, but Taylor smirked at me, making me think other wise.

"There's no need to lie to her, Harry. Obviously she's okay with it." Sounds like someone's a bitch today.

"Yea well I don't need details. I'm just gonna...go." I pointed down the hall and grabbed my bags. 

"Lexi wait!" Turning around, I saw Haz try to chase after me, but stop once he realized he didn't have any pants on. "Wait one sec!" He held his finger up.

"Sorry I can't. I have to leave now. Seth's waiting for me. Ta ta!" I smiled, acting as though I wasn't the least hurt. I don't really know what yesterday night meant to him, the kiss, the videos, the pick...but like before, it probably didn't mean anything at all. 

"Lexi!"

"Bye Harry!" I said facing forward, walking towards the lift.

Harry's POV

I stormed back into the room. 

"What the hell?!" I screamed at Taylor, who was normally sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"What?" She asked unfazed. 

"Why the fuck would you lie to her like that? You and I aren't even together." I furiously pointed at the both of us. 

"Yea but I can't have her close to you. I see how you look at her. You can't have a girlfriend, Harry. We more publicity the longer we're together. Don't you see that?" She took a step closer to me, running her finger down my arm. 

"Stop it Taylor. I don't like you. I'm just doing this because I have to." I instructed. I rubbed my face and walked to my room, putting on some sweats. I can't believe she did that. I don't even understand why Taylor was in my clothes. 

All I did was walk in my flat, and there she was, sleeping on the couch in my clothes. I never gave her the right to them, but I didn't want to wake her up just because a stupid thing like that. Then I just went to bed like I usally do. In boxers. I can see why Lexi took it the wrong way, but I would never do that, never do that to her.

Lexi's POV

Seth played with my hair as I laid in his lap. I could feel my eyes drooping, the sound of the Tele in the background. 

"Are you tired?" He whispered gently in my ear. I nodded slowly. "Okay."

Seth adjusted his position, laying down behind me, hand on my waist. I turned around so my head was in his chest, feeling his warmth. I could feel his thumb softly rub circles on my back. Everything's been so stressful lately. This was my time to relax. Everything felt right. 

A/N: Sooooo how was it? No one, or barely anyone comments about the Chapters. It would really help if I got feedback. Just saying. Also, If you haven't already, go read 'The Perfect Pic'. It's a Zayn fanfic, and to know what it's about, go check it out. It would help a lot :) See ya later :* Xx Caitlyn