Chapter 19

Lexi's POV

"So what's the schedule for today?" Andy's scruff voice asked. He sat next to me, and I sat across from Liam. The rest of the lads were in their rooms, getting ready for the day. 

"We have a radio interview at 3 and a concert at 6, but before then, we have a rehearsal at about 11. Think you guys can keep each other preocuppied? Or did you just wanna tag along?"  Liam glanced down at us before pouring himself some orange juice.

"Hmm, I don't really know." Andy turned to me, checking if I had anything on my mind.

"I mean, I'd have to think about it. I know I've been wanting another tattoo. Andy, if you're up for it...." I trailed off. I've actually been wanting two tattoos. LA seems like the perfect place to get them.

"Of coarse! I'm always up for getting inked. When did you wanna go?" The long haired boy checked the clock on his watch. 10:27.

"How about we leave at the same time? So like when the guys have to leave for the arena, we can go to the parlor," I suggested. 

"That sounds fine. I'm gonna get dressed then. Be right back." Andy popped out of his seat, walking to the door. As soon as he left, Niall came in. He looked refreshed, and clean. He was wearing one of his tank tops with his plaid shorts and his white high tops.

"Everyone else said they'll be ready in 20. Louis is talking to El, Zayn's changing, and Harry, well he's just on the phone with Taylor. Sounds like she's coming to the concert today." Niall walked to the kitchen, grabbing an apple.

Great. Just great. Taylor is here to ruin my god damn day. 

I sat in the chair, gritting my teeth. The pain wasn't too bad, but enough to make me feel uncomfortable. Andy was a chair away, getting his own tattoo. I assumed he was keeking. Which I was right when he lifted up his phone.

"Lexi say hi!" He ordered. 

"Hola." I waved my other arm that wasn't getting inked. 

"As you can see, Lexi and I are getting some tats. Lexi, you should post the final product when we're done!" I rolled my eyes. Andy was a keek freak compared to me. I did one like once every week while he did at least 10. Okay maybe I'm overreacting but I'm just trying to prove a point. 

"Will do!" I called out. I winced as the needle entered skin once more. I had already finished one tattoo, and I was almost done with this one. Thank God. 

A few hours later, Andy and I walked out of the shop. Our 'wounds' were all wrapped up and ready to be taken off in two hours. As soon as we got in the car, I took out my phone to keek.

"As Andy said, we went to get inked. Andy, show them your tattoo." Andy lifted up his shirt, in which I'm sure many girls screamed for, and pointed to the saran wrap on his collarbone. It said 'LA Bound' because he just loved LA so much. 

"Now show us your's." He pulled the camera out of my hand, positioning it to me. 

I showed him my wrist. So far I have one tattoo on each wrist. That other one I had gotten a while back, and the new one. Love. (A/N:Tattoo should be on side)

"There's one, and where's two? Hurry before this ends." Andy instructed. I lifted my shirt, showing the tattoo that was right above my hip. It said, "When words fail, music speaks."

"And there's two. Looks like that's it. Bye!" We waved at the camera, waiting for the keek to end. Once it was over, we started the car and headed for the arena. 

The crowd screamed, singing along with the boys. Andy and I were at the top level, standing next to Taylor. Again, Andy keeked. I admit, from up here, it was amazing. You could see the lights from everyones' camera or phone. The arena was dark, so it looked like single lights in a crowd of black.