Chapter 18

A/N: So I decided not to do the 'goal' thing. Seems like no one likes it because it's been at least 2 days with no change. So eh whatever. Or maybe it's just you guys don't like the story. Oh well....

Lexi's POV

"Knock, Knock." I heard someone say as they actually knocked on the door. Looking up, I saw Liam leaning against the door frame. I looked at him questionably. "Someone's here to see you." He smirked, stepping to the side. I smiled, seeing who it was. 

"Took you long enough, doof." Andy chuckled, pulling me into a hug.

"Missed you too, Lexi," He said sarcastically. Liam cleared his throat.

"Well, I'll just let you two be. Don't get too crazy. For one, Andy, she's taken and two, I don't wanna be picking you two up from the Police Station." Liam pointed at us accusingly. Andy and I gave him an innocent glare.

"What us? Psh." Andy's voice got high, noticable that he was lying.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Liam. All we're gonna do is catch up and watch some Disney movies." I shrugged, playing along. Liam rolled his eyes.

"Liars. Just stay safe got it?" Andy and I nodded. "Good." Liam bent his head and walked out of the door.

"So how's life been?" The boy questioned, exploring the hotel room. 

"Stressful. Makes me just wanna plop down and relax." I sighed, shaking my head.

"You need to do something fun. And I know exactly what we should do."

Not even a second later, Andy had a rad idea.

"Let's go to a club tonight." He looked outside at the view. Being at the top floor had it's specialty, adding the private pool at the top of the hotel.

"Hmm good idea, but one problem..." I sat down on the bed and looked up at the lad. "Underage remember?" I asked him with a 'duh' tone. A smirk formed on his face.

"Nothing I can't fix." In his hand was a card. Not just any card, but an ID card. Looks like I'm 21. PARTY TIME!!

Music filled the room, lights scattering around. Andy was right, all I needed was to have fun. Alcohol pumped in my veins. Probably the most I've had in a while.  Andy and I danced the night away. There wasn't a care in the world. My worries were gone and I wanted it to stay like that.

I don't remember going back to the hotel, but Andy and I skinny dipped in the pool. Cool water relieving my burning hot skin. Best night of 2013 so far. See this is why I hang out with Andy. I feel like a teenager again. Even though, technically, I still was. I didn't act like it though. When I mean teenager, I mean 16. Sneaking into parties, risking our lives, our reputation, just doing what we thought was fun.

I woke up late the next day. My head was throbbing and my stomach was unsettling. Before I knew it, I rushed to the bathroom, everything from last night emptying into the bowl. 

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath. I brushed my teeth, trying to get the after taste out. I looked horrid. I got in the shower, trying to refresh myself. When I got out, I was a little better, not much. 

I searched the room, looking for some ibuprofen, but I couldn't find any. I cursed under my breath, going through the hall, looking to see if anyone had any. No luck with Liam, Zayn, or Louis. I skipped Harry's tried Andy's, but all I got were groans and shouts.

"GO AWAY!" His raspy voice yelled. Good for nothing son of a.....

"Niall, you don't get it. It's hard to pretend to be friends with someone special when every time you look at that person, all you see is everything you want." Harry said in a hushed voice. I took a step back from the door. So that's where Harry is. You know what, maybe I'll just go to the drugstore down the street for some ibuprofen.