Chapter 3

Lexi's POV

The rain poured down outside. A knock on my door caused me to turn. It was about time. 

It's been 5 days since I woke up. 5. One more day, then I would've gone crazy in my opinion. In front of me, 4 lads stood, giving me small smiles. Only 4 boys though. Not 5. It's been this way since 4 days ago. Their eyes ranged from blue, brown, and hazel. None of them were green. Those eyes I've been dying to see. I looked down in dispare. 

"Ready to go?" Zayn asked. I picked up the bags beside me and stood up. We walked out of the dreaded room. Liam went to talk to the receptionist as the rest of us stood on the side. The boys could practically read my mind, assuming by the looks they gave me.

"He's just having a hard time, Lex. Just give him some space, okay?" Louis murmured as he rubbed my back. This statement just pissed me off.

"Harry's having a hard time? Really Lou? I'm the one that got in an accident and had to be stuck in this place for 5 days. 8 counting the days I was out cold. Don't mention me not remembering the last 3 months. Last time I remembered, we were in Leeds. Now we're in Bristol! What makes this worse is that my one friend that I've known for years isn't here to check to see if I'm here. He isn't here to celebrate me getting out. He's not the one that's having a hard time. I am." I gave the boy a death glare. How dare he compare Harry to me. I was pissed.

"You don't know what the lad is going through..." Louis insisted.

"No Lou. You have no idea what IM going through" I growled through my teeth. 

"Louis, man just shut up okay? C'mon Lex. Let's go to the car." Niall took me by the wrist, dragging me out of the building.

"Thanks Ni..." I said softly. The irish lad pulled me into a hug. I really needed one right now.

"No worries. I know this must be tough on you. I promise we won't spring anything up on you right now. Just relax...." The lad rubbed my back. We just stood there, in the parking lot. The rest of the boys caught up. Louis didn't dare look me in the eyes. Good. At least he remembers how vicious I can get in arguments.

****************************

We got back to the hotel. Niall handed me the key to my room and walked up with me. Honestly, other than Harry, Niall was like the brother I never had. Sure the other lads and I were close, but Niall and Harry were the closest. But I guess Niall is the only one since Harry decided to forget I even existed. 

Niall sat down with me on the bed. I went on twitter, deciding to reassure everyone that I was fine.

HaiItsLexi: Just got back! I'm gonna be fine. How's everyone else? :) Xx

I called up my mum and dad, arguing with them that I should stay with the lads. They wanted me to take a break, but honestly, I didn't want to. 

I sunk into the bed. Niall propped himself up with one arm.

"Lets go celebrate. You. Me. Let's have a 'party'" I glanced at the boy.

"Fine. Not a party. But let's go do what we used to do. Stalk up of junk food and eat it while a marathon of movies. What do you say?" The lad grinned. I smirked at him. He totally knew how to cheer me up.

"I'm in"

A/N: New chappy for y'all. It would mean so much for you all to fan, comment, vote. It would mean even more if you told all your friends about this. Honestly, I love writing fanfics and if this gets a bunch of views, I might start another one :) Xx ~Caitlyn