Harm

"Much harm left to do." He said walking towards us. "The imps cannot escape harm." He said as we stood up.

"Escaping isn't on the menu." Artemis said shooting an arrow his way.

He used his sword to cut it in half.

I felt a strange- scratch that. I didn't feel anything from this guy. I can sense life and death. And read emotions. It's one of the first things I learned to do. It's the easiest things I can do.

But this guy, I don't feel... anything. The same thing happens when I'm around Klarion. I can't sense him at all.

I used my powers to try and read his aura. I can't see anything. It's just black. All black.

"It's arrows do not impress." He said smiling.

"Fine." Zatanna stood up. "Taeh taht s'nopaew latem!" She said he spell holding her hand out towards Harm.

His sword heated up and turned red. But it didn't affect him in the slightest.

"Neither does its magic, both must do better or suffer harm." He said.

"We get it, your name is Harm." Artemis said with her arrow pointed at him.

"Their ridiculous garb and rudimentary skills indicate instruction from Green Arrow, Green Lantern and Zatara." He said. "Harm will study these three to learn methods for killing their mentors." He said pointing his sword towards us.

"Hohh you did not just threaten my dad." Zatanna looked at him angrily. "Etativel drows ot em!" She yelled out. Harms sword shook in his hand, but it didn't budge.

"It wants Harm's sword? Very well." He threw his sword at Zatanna making her move out of the way.

"Big mistake Harmster!" Artemis said running and shooting her arrows at him.

I flew over to the sword. It's Magic. I always feel strange around magic. And it always has a strange effect on my powers. I touched the sword and it sent me flying back. I crashed into a building falling to the ground and blacking out for a few seconds. I looked up and saw the sword coming at me. I made a sword with my powers and fought it off for a few seconds before it broke mine into pieces.

I saw him blow away Zatanna and Artemis to the ground.

"On second thought, running." Zatanna said.

"Okay, yea. To regroup." Artemis said as we got up running into the ally. Zatanna stood up reciting a spell making fire surround Harm all around. And put some cover between us and him.

"Nice!" Artemis said to Zatanna as we ran off.

"Something I've been practicing since Red Vol-"

"Wait! Who's that?!" Artemis asked turning our attentions to a girl in front of us. She was motioning us to follow her.

"Do you care right now?" Zatanna asked.

"No."

We ran after her into a dead end.

"Where'd she go?" Artemis asked. I felt life energy coming from above us.

"There!" I pointed above us. And there she was waving down at us. I made a panel for the two of them to step on and flew us up on top of the roof.

They hopped off and ran to the girl. Something about her was different. It felt familiar?

"Thanks for the assist, but who are you?" Zatanna asked.

"Secret." She said back.

"That won't cut it, we need answers. Do you know Harm? Does he have any weaknesses?" Artemis asked.