Infiltrator

Raegan,

"Welcome to all new students, and welcome back to all returning students of Fawcett city elementary. If you do not know, my name is Mrs. Sandsmark, welcome to the first day of fifth grade." The teacher spoke with a smile.

My day from there went by as smooth as it absolutely could. By lunch I made a ton of friends and in gym I killed it in volleyball. By time the day ended I was so amped to get to the cave for a mission debriefing.
~

Recognize kid flash B 03

"The Wall-Man is here!" Wally said rushing through the zeta tubes in beach attire. "Now let's get this party start-Ed..." He said falling on his face.

I laughed a little.

"Wall man huh?" Artemis teased. "Ahh, love the uniform. What exactly are your powers?" She smiled.

"Uh who's this?" He asked getting up.

"Artemis, your new teammate." She introduced herself.

"Kid flash, never heard of you."

"Um, she's my new protege." Green arrow stepped up resting his hand on her shoulder.

"Wh-what happened to your old one?" Wallet asked.

Recognized Speedy B06

"Well for starters he doesn't go by speedy anymore." Speedy said once coming through the zeta tube. "Call me Red Arrow."

"Roy." Green arrow looked at him. "You look-"

"Replaceable." Red Arrow finished for him.

"It's not like that, you told me you were going solo."

"So why waste time finding a sub? Can she even use that bow?" He looked at Artemis.

"Yes, she can." Artemis said stepping up to Red arrow.

"Who are you!" Wally said in a frustrated tone.

"I'm his niece."

"She's my niece." Green arrow and Artemis said in unison.

Robin chuckled. "Another niece?"

"But she is not your replacement." Kaldur told him. "We have always wanted you on the team, and we have no quota on archers." He smiled at him.

"And if we did, you know who'd we pick." Wally added.

"Whatever Baywatch, I'm here to stay." Artemis said walking up.

"You came to us for a reason." Kaldur said as Red arrow walked up to him.

"Yea, a reason named Doctor Serlin Roquette."

"Nano robotics genius and clay tronics expert at Royal university in star city." Robin said pulling up her file on the computer. "Vanished, two weeks ago."

"Abducted two weeks ago, by the league of shadows."

"Whoa.. you want us to rescue her from the shadows?" Robin asked dapping Wally.

"Hardcore." Wally smiled.

"I already rescued her." Red arrow said walking up to the computer. "Only one problem the shadows had already coerced her into creating a weapon, Doc calls it the fog. Comprised of millions of microscopic robots. Nanotech infiltrators, capable of disintegrating anything in their path, concrete, steel, flesh, bone. But it's true purpose isn't mere destruction, it's theft the infiltrators even store raw data from any computer system and deliver the stolen intel to the shadows. Provide them access to weapons strategic cutting edge science and tech-"