Separated

November 5th, The Cave,

I watched as the bio ship came into the cave. The hatch opened and M'gann and Connor came off with boxes of stuff.

"Did you get them?" I asked excitedly flying over to Connor.

He looked at me before putting down the box he was carrying. He reached in and grabbed a bag of chips. They were coated in caramel and salt. I've only ever had them in Happy Harbor when my parents have the time to take me around town. And I can't find them anywhere else. So I asked Connor to get them on his and M'gann's supply run.

He looked at me funny as he handed them to me.

I smiled taking them.

"Thanks." I said flying back over to sphere. I opened the bag as I sat next to her. I began eating the chips when I heard a bunch of crates drop.

"Dad!" Zatanna yelled out. We each looked up to see all the adults in the room gone.

~

Once we regrouped after realizing every adult eighteen and up had just disappeared, we went out to find kids across happy harbor and take them back to the high school.

I sat with Artemis as she sang nursery rhymes to the kids. It felt weird being around a bunch of kids my age. They're just kids. Just kids. They don't have any special powers, any special skills. They don't need to worry about hurting the people around them. It made me feel bad? I think. I hate that I never know what I'm feeling. I only feel what everyone else feels.

Wally and M'gann walked over to us getting our attention. "Aww for me, thank you." Wally said taking the sippy cup the kid he was holding handed him.

"Did you call home?" Artemis asked him.

"No answer." He told her.

"You could zeta there."

"I've been collecting kids all day. I don't need to see another empty house." He looked down.

"Got three more." Connor said coming through the gym doors.

I watched the kids around the gym and it made me realize I completely forgot about one pretty important kid.

I gasped to myself. "There's one more kid I have to get I'll meet you guys back at the cave." I said running out of the gym.

~

"Hello?" I said entering the house. It was completely empty. No adult in sight. I focused my powers to feel for Anissa. I felt through the house for her but I didn't have to for too long cause I heard her crying. I flew upstairs to her room. I picked her up and rocked her in my arms a bit.

"Hey Anissa. It's me, your older cousin. We've only met a few times but my parents always say I'm hard to forget." I smiled at her.

I took a deep breath and focused my powers to create a baby stroller. I put Anissa inside and took it down the steps and out the front door.

I flew to the nearest zeta tube keeping the stroller in tact. I felt really proud of myself that I was able to keep this construct whole for so long.

Once I reached the zeta tube put the construct away and held Anissa in my arms. I zeta'd to Happy Harbor and flew to the school.

I walked in and handed Anissa to one of the older kids.

"Please take good care of her. My parents would kill me if I let anything happen to her." I looked at them. She smiled taking her.

I flew out of the gym and all the way to the cave.

When I came in Aqualad, Robin and KF were filming a live broadcast and casting it worldwide.

I took a deep breath in and out.

"Everything okay?" Artemis asked sitting her hand on my shoulder.

"I just... what if we can't stop them? I mean usually if things go bad we would have the justice league to come in and help at the last minute but now it's just us and-"

"Whoa whoa, calm down." Artemis kneeled down to me. "We're gonna get through this. Then we'll get your mom, dad and the rest of the adults back. We've got this." She smiled standing back up.

I took another deep breath and nodded at her.

"Zatanna's ready to try her dads spell." Robin said as everyone gathered in the mission room.

Robin pulled up the world map as Zatanna stepped up. She raised her hands with her wand in one and began reciting the spell. "Etacol retnecipe fo yrecros!"

A red dot appeared on the top of the map.

"Coordinates locked. Roanoke island, you did it." Robin said to Zatanna.

We were all getting ready to head out when a flash of light appeared and from the smoke was..

"Billy?!" I looked at him shocked.

"Raegan.. hey..." he smiled.

"What are you doing here? How'd you get here?"

The rest of the team rushed over to him, pushing passed me.

"Hey.." I said.

"Where did you come from? Who are you?" Aqualad asked.

I flew up next to Billy. "This is Billy Batson. We went to school together. But I have no idea what he's doing here." I looked at him.

"Quick, read my mind." He looked at M'gann.  She read his mind. "He's Captain Marvel." She said.

I looked at him in shock. I focused my powers to do that aura seeing thing. I blinked a few times until I saw auras. I looked at Billy and it's true. He had Captain Marvels aura.

"Yea and I'm Speedy Gonzales." Wally said. "Look just because he believes he's-"

"Gee Wally do I really have to bring you nachos and pineapple juice to get on your good side?" He smiled at him.

Wally looked at him just as shocked as I was.