Breft

I slowly sat up feeling warm... sand? Underneath me. I looked around to see dessert. Nothing but dessert.

"What... where am I?" I asked myself. I looked down at my clothes and, they were like dads green lantern suit. I gasped, maybe mom and dad let me help on league business? But why can't I remember anything? What's happening?!

Mom and dad always told me to stay where I am when I get lost but I think it's safe to abandon that tip in this moment in time.

I flew up in the air to see if I could see anything or anyone. In the distance I saw a truck coming my way. Maybe they can help me.

I flew over to the truck until they started firing at me. I quickly put up a shield blocking the bullets. I could feel myself not being able to keep the shield up for long so I made a bubble around my body and flew the other way. I flew as fast as I could until I bumped into something in the air making me fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I heard a girl say, as she helped me up.

"Yea.." I said looking up at her. She had green skin, and a costume much like Martian Manhunter. "Martian Manhunter?" I asked with uncertainty.

"You know my uncle? My names M'gann." She smiled at me. "And you are?"

"Raegan." I told her.

"Hey they rhyme." She smiled trying to warm me up to her.

"If Martian Manhunter is your uncle you must know my parents, do you know where they are? Or where we are?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but I do know I'm apart of a team, and I'll guess you are too." She said.

"I don't think so, my parents-"

"Superboy!" She called out. "Raegan we have to go." She said flying off. I got up flying after her.

She's too fast, she was flying too fast for me.

"Don't worry I'm on my way!" I heard Megan's voice in my head.

"What the-" I said as I crashed into two people this time making me fall to the ground. "Sorry, I'm sorry." I said getting up. I helped them up as well.

"You're fine, trust me." The girl said.

"Yea don't sweat it, when you're shot at by fighter planes at point blank rage being knocked down by a five foot girl seems like nothing." The boy said.

I laughed a little. He looked at Megan strangely.

"Well J'ohn the costume looks.. familiar, but I'm not sure the new bod screams 'Manhunter'." He joked.

"You know my uncle J'ohn?" Megan asked excitedly. "Hello Megan, of course you do. You're Kid flash, Wally, and you're Artemis."

"And the kid?" Artemis asked.

"I'm Raegan." I told them.

"Wait wait wait," Wally said. "Martian Manhunters your uncle? Is that how you know my name?" He asked.

"Your name's really Wally?" Artemis looked at him.

"Aghh.." Wally groaned in embarrassment.

"It's okay, we're teammates, friends! I made you cookies." Megan said.

"You know her?" Artemis looked at Wally.

"No, I swear beautiful. I never seen her before in my life. At least not that i-"

"You both lost your memories too." Megan sighed.

We looked and saw a huge explosion behind us.